New graphics card recommendationa

Mrsoysauce123

I know the graphics card market is messed up right now but I'm trying to find a new video card to play fallout 4 preferably on ultra settings I'm thinking a 1060 3gb but I want to be able to stream on twitch at the same time, any recommendations??

If I were you, I would be looking at a 1050ti 4gb or 1060 6gb. Not 2 gb 1050 or 3gb 1060. Your GPU will last longer with more memory on it. Because you just can't add another stick of memory to the card and there are plenty games which already ask for 2 gb.

After you've got your own quality graphics, you would need a secondary pc with capture card or a nice Ryzen CPU to send out signal.

a 1050ti wont be affected by ethereum which seems to be the best choice. if you have an intel cpu try quicksync

Please quote me so that I know that you have replied unless it is my own topic.

12 minutes ago, Mrsoysauce123 said:

I know the graphics card market is messed up right now but I'm trying to find a new video card to play fallout 4 preferably on ultra settings I'm thinking a 1060 3gb but I want to be able to stream on twitch at the same time, any recommendations??

I would go with an RX580 8GB or a GTX 1060 6GB or better. Since you wanna stream, I'd recommend you have a R5 1600, i7 8th gen, or R7