Fps frequently drops when playing with new pc NEED HELP

1 minute ago, Almostbauws said:

You have google chrome opened and you wonder why you have fps drops. Smh.  Close all background applications while gaming, especially google chrome.

sorry didnt know it would affect it that much since only fb is open :(

16 minutes ago, AluminiumTech said:

If you can refund the 7600K then buy a 7700K and try using that.

A 7700K is a much more capable CPU for enabling 144Hz gaming and for games which need more than 4 threads.

Even a i5-8400 (6 cores, 6 threads) struggles with PUBG on anything better than an RX 580/GTX 1060.

Sorry I Really can't help but laugh.... 

So an i7-7600k struggles with PUBG. Huh btw how many cores does the i7-7600k have?

I find this amusing because I run a potato rig(What people call it) and that only have an i3-4170 in it. and I would run the game at Medium setting. Yet the only issues I would get is the rendering of buildings at the start of the game other than that it be running 45-70 fps at worst it would drop to 30fps. 

Some people prefer a challenge, I just band my head against a wall until my method works...

2 minutes ago, Almostbauws said:

For ryzen you need a new mobo, but if you plan on streaming definitely ryzen. If you dont want to buy a new mobo go for i7 7700k. 

noted

2 minutes ago, Almostbauws said:

For ryzen you need a new mobo, but if you plan on streaming definitely ryzen. If you dont want to buy a new mobo go for i7 7700k. 

noted

1 minute ago, m_tan said:

sorry didnt know it would affect it that much since only fb is open :(

It affects so much because you have 8gigs of ram and google chrome uses ton of memory.

Just now, Almostbauws said:

It affects so much because you have 8gigs of ram and google chrome uses ton of memory.

should i also add another 8gb ram cus i was already thinking about it last december

4 minutes ago, Majestic said:

Even if it bottlenecks, which it does, it shouldn't stutter that much. I'm also not getting 99% GPU load all the time in PUBG but it doesn't stutter.

However the game can stutter with 8GB of memory though.

CPU not GPU, The bottleneck is limiting it but since the CPU is pretty much at full load it is causing drastic stutters as your CPU is more used by PUBG than your GPU for certain tasks.

Some people prefer a challenge, I just band my head against a wall until my method works...

5 minutes ago, Majestic said:

Even if it bottlenecks, which it does, it shouldn't stutter that much. I'm also not getting 99% GPU load all the time in PUBG but it doesn't stutter.

However the game can stutter with 8GB of memory though.

i was thinking about it last december but i was not sure if it would affect it so ill take it into consideration this time before upgrading the CPU thank you !!!

@m_tan, Btw what all would you generally have open in the background this includes your Taskbar Icons in the bottom right popup. 

As you system really shouldn't be tanking this badly, CS:GO - out of curiosity is this on Dust II, If so the map hasn't been optimised yet so your bound to get slight stutters there. 

1 minute ago, Alex Colson said:

@m_tan, Btw what all would you generally have open in the background this includes your Taskbar Icons in the bottom right popup. 

As you system really shouldn't be tanking this badly, CS:GO - out of curiosity is this on Dust II, If so the map hasn't been optimised yet so your bound to get slight stutters there. 

yup it was on dust 2 i suddenly got 10 fps at the middle of the game only gchrome and garena talk and steam 

@m_tan it happens on dust as they updated the map and hasn't been fully optimised yet for all systems to run it. As long as it ain't happening on other maps in CS I wouldn't worry about CS:GO Duts II frame drops. 

PUBG umm the spinning like crazy when passenger riding a vehicle could be due to a controller you have installing possibly. By any chance to do you have a dongle and Steering wheel or Flight Joystick? 

That caused issues for me so just remove the Joystick or Steering wheel Dongle and that should fix the random spinning the stutters I can't exactly help unless you can get a screenshot or your PUBG graphic settings.

Just now, Alex Colson said:

@m_tan it happens on dust as they updated the map and hasn't been fully optimised yet for all systems to run it. As long as it ain't happening on other maps in CS I wouldn't worry about CS:GO Duts II frame drops. 

PUBG umm the spinning like crazy when passenger riding a vehicle could be due to a controller you have installing possibly. By any chance to do you have a dongle and Steering wheel or Flight Joystick? 

That caused issues for me so just remove the Joystick or Steering wheel Dongle and that should fix the random spinning the stutters I can't exactly help unless you can get a screenshot or your PUBG graphic settings.

nope it spins by itself eventhough im not holding the mouse like the surrounding image are lagging

@m_tan do you anything plugged into your computer that could act like a second controller. 

Just now, Alex Colson said:

@m_tan do you anything plugged into your computer that could act like a second controller. 

nope only keyboard and mouse

1 minute ago, m_tan said:

-Snip-

If possible can you post a screenshot of your PUBG settings to see what could be changed to reduce the stuttering/ FPS drops  your screen is having

Just now, m_tan said:

if given the chance to pick which one should i get ryzen 5 1600x or the i7 7700k since the i7 is a little more expensive than the ryzen

the Ryzen 5 1600 should be fine although if you want a 1600X nobody's gonna stop you.

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),