Hi there, I just bought an rx 580 4gb Powercolor and I was wondering if anyone has released a waterblock for it? I currently have the corsair h105 hooked up to my cpu so it should be compatible with that thanks!

2 minutes ago, MaxKittens said:

Hi there, I just bought an rx 580 4gb Powercolor and I was wondering if anyone has released a waterblock for it that isn't ridiculously over priced?

it's water cooling , not "look at how cheap and affordable this is" cooling.

The card comes with a cooler built in that does the job just fine , unless yours didn't come with one?

19 minutes ago, MaxKittens said:

Hi there, I just bought an rx 580 4gb Powercolor and I was wondering if anyone has released a waterblock for it? I currently have the corsair h105 hooked up to my cpu so it should be compatible with that thanks!

You can't easily add a gpu into an AIO loop without modding and ruining your warranty

CPU: Ryzen 1700@3.9ghz; GPU: EVGA 560 Ti 1gb; RAM: 16gb 2x8 Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3000; PCPP: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/b3xzzM

4 minutes ago, MaxKittens said:

Is it normal for my when ocing it to 1375 core and 1775 mem for it it to jump to about 75°C and continue rising? @Thermosman @emosun

Yeah , when you run things out of spec , what do ya know , they run hot. Push it harder if you want an improvised smoke machine.

13 minutes ago, emosun said:

Yeah , when you run things out of spec , what do ya know , they run hot. Push it harder if you want an improvised smoke machine.

Wow you're fucking helpful

25 minutes ago, MaxKittens said:

Wow you're fucking helpful

did you want us to say that overclocking isn't supposed to affect temperatures?

Is it a red dragon or the standard card ?And like said with a aio cooler you can't just splice in a gpu waterblock it won't work.Either find a universal gpu aio for it,Or go full cost water cooling if you can find a waterblock for that video card,With the rx580 there is maybe 2 or 3 waterblocks that don't fit all cards.

So a universal aio and then I just unhook the current fans to put it on? Red Dragon card. And then I replace a different cooler on the CPU? Any settings I need to change on the cooler?

On 1/8/2018 at 8:35 PM, andrewmp6 said:

Is it a red dragon or the standard card ?And like said with a aio cooler you can't just splice in a gpu waterblock it won't work.Either find a universal gpu aio for it,Or go full cost water cooling if you can find a waterblock for that video card,With the rx580 there is maybe 2 or 3 waterblocks that don't fit all cards.

On 1/8/2018 at 8:35 PM, andrewmp6 said:

Could I use a g10 from nzxt and attach the liquid to it and will that cool all parts of it or will I need to so something additional

If you mean install a aio cooler on the gpu then yes if you can find one that fits and you want that go for it.The install takes a little time you gotta remove the fans and heat sink.A gpu aio should work just like a cpu one you install it plug up the fans and pump and let it do its own thing pretty much.