Final question about lite coins!

Rig is up and running. Currently getting about 650 kh/s on average however I've been told that people are getting much higher speeds with cgminer rather than guiminer which is what I was previously using. But whenever I try to load into cg miner I only get 250 kh/s on average in comparison to my 650. My 7950 is OC at 1150 mhz so I should be getting even higher speeds than 650. Am I doing something wrong with my bat file? Pool Problem? Internet Problem? 

I doubt this is the issue but have you tried doing the overclock in cgminer?

guiminer is just a simplistic gui for cgminer. It "locks out" most of the advanced settings and options to give a basic beginner startup. If you're getting better hashes in guiminer than CGminer directly, try using the same settings guiminer is running. You can change the bat settings by opening it in notepad.

You could also stick with guiminer if you're already able to get a decently high hashrate, which it appears you are.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

Ask me about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Crypto-Currencies, and/or Mining them.

If you post the contents of your batch file we could better diagnose any problems you may be having

username/pass not required :P

just play with your settings eg intensity

------------------------------------------------------I HAZ SHINY----------------------------------------------------------