Command-Center ³ (Liquid cooled Mini-ITX)

Da9L

The system is now running ! With that being said i still have a lot of work to do.. I havent even looked at the window part yet, and i also need to install a fill port in the top of the case and get some other fittings for the places where the tubing is turning to hard .. 

However it has proven to be possible to run this system .. And temps seems to be fine :)

Screenshot_2013-12-29_23.31.39.png

A small update from here.. I got the front fan grill and came up with an update and solution to my water cooling problem (having a hard time getting air out of it)..

IMG_3996.jpg IMG_4004.jpg IMG_4007.jpg

This is how the case looks as of now.. There is still some things i need to get done.. The side panel is about to get laser cut, so i can place a window there, and i want to remove the honeycombs on the back of the case, where the fan is supposed to be behind. Then i will replace it with a fan grill like the one on the front.. I wan to do this both because it will look more alike, and because those honeycombs make so much noise when the air passes through them.. 

But as you might have noticed i have this screw on the top of the case. 

IMG_4008.jpg

This is my solution to the water cooling part.. Since i cannot fit a reservoir inside the case i have chosen to just use a fillport and place it like this. This works great, and im able to get the air out of the system pretty easily, but i still think a reservoir would have been even easier, but since there is no space for it, this is what its gonna be

IMG_4013.jpg IMG_4016.jpg

It still needs some small adjustments though, but this will come later.. 

Great work! I commend you on your patience and hard work for cramming so much into such a tight space. Looks fantastic.

9900K  / Noctua NH-D15S / Z390 Aorus Master / 32GB DDR4 Vengeance Pro 3200Mhz / eVGA 2080 Ti Black Ed / Morpheus II Core / Meshify C / LG 27UK650-W / PS4 Pro / XBox One X