Is this a bottleneck system?

Processor - AMD A10-7860k

CPU Cooler - NONE

Motherboard - ASUS A68HM-K

RAM - 2 x 8gb HyperX 1866MHz

GPU - ASUS Strix GTX 1050ti 4gb GAMING OC

Storage - 500gb SeaGate Barracuda 5400 RPM

PSU - Deep Cool DA500-M 80+ Bronze (Fully Modular)

Monitor - SAMSUNG 18.5" LED Monitor (60hz)

I'm just confused because my fps on DOTA 2 sometimes went down for 5-10 fps when I play over an hour. Can you tell me how to make stable my FPS on DOTA 2 or did I miss something on my NVIDIA settings or on my system? Thanks in advanced. Sorry for my bad English.

How does our CPU has no cooling? that is not possible.

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K @5ghz |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock Pro 4 |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490UD ATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: RX 6900XT Sapphire Nitro+ |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Luna, the temporary Desktop:

CPU: AMD R9 7950XT  |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Master |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTX (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)

4 minutes ago, arcoreinj said:

Processor - AMD A10-7860k

CPU Cooler - NONE

Motherboard - ASUS A68HM-K

RAM - 2 x 8gb HyperX 1866MHz

GPU - ASUS Strix GTX 1050ti 4gb GAMING OC

Storage - 500gb SeaGate Barracuda 5400 RPM

PSU - Deep Cool DA500-M 80+ Bronze (Fully Modular)

Monitor - SAMSUNG 18.5" LED Monitor (60hz)

I'm just confused because my fps on DOTA 2 sometimes went down for 5-10 fps when I play over an hour. Can you tell me how to make stable my FPS on DOTA 2 or did I miss something on my NVIDIA settings or on my system? Thanks in advanced. Sorry for my bad English.

Yes that CPU is too slow.  Also, you must have a CPU cooler or else you wouldn't be able to run your system for more than a few seconds. 

7 minutes ago, Princess Cadence said:

6 minutes ago, mlung said:

Yes that CPU is too slow.  Also, you must have a CPU cooler or else you wouldn't be able to run your system for more than a few seconds. 

No aftermarket CPU cooler i mean.

What resolution are you running at? Also going with what Princess Cadence said, you can't not have a Cpu cooler: 

2 minutes ago, Princess Cadence said:

MochPot: AMD Ryzen 5 2600, 16GB 3200MHz DDR4, ASRock X370 Fatality K7, 8GB Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070, 256gb Salvaged Intel Rando NVME SSD, Corsair RM750x, Corsair Carbide 275R, Windows 10 Pro

ZenServerRequiem: AMD Ryzen 3 2200g, 32GB 3200MHz DDR4, MSI B450 Gaming Plus, 4GB Nvidia GeForce GTX 960, 2GB Nvidia Quadro P400, 500gb Salvaged Intel Rando NVME SSD (Cache Drive only), 3 x Seagate Baracuda 2TB, Corsair CX500, Corsair Carbine 750T, Limetech Unraid (Running Plex, Jackett, Sonarr, WireShark, Duck DNS, Ubuntu Server VM for MC server)

Just now, ShadowArk said:

What resolution are you running at? Also going with what Princess Cadence said, you can't not have a Cpu cooler: 

no aftermarket cpu cooler i mean.

1 minute ago, arcoreinj said:

no aftermarket cpu cooler i mean.

Your Cpu is the bottleneck for sure

MochPot: AMD Ryzen 5 2600, 16GB 3200MHz DDR4, ASRock X370 Fatality K7, 8GB Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070, 256gb Salvaged Intel Rando NVME SSD, Corsair RM750x, Corsair Carbide 275R, Windows 10 Pro

ZenServerRequiem: AMD Ryzen 3 2200g, 32GB 3200MHz DDR4, MSI B450 Gaming Plus, 4GB Nvidia GeForce GTX 960, 2GB Nvidia Quadro P400, 500gb Salvaged Intel Rando NVME SSD (Cache Drive only), 3 x Seagate Baracuda 2TB, Corsair CX500, Corsair Carbine 750T, Limetech Unraid (Running Plex, Jackett, Sonarr, WireShark, Duck DNS, Ubuntu Server VM for MC server)

1 minute ago, ShadowArk said:

Your Cpu is the bottleneck for sure

Can you recommend a CPU?

Just now, arcoreinj said:

Can you recommend a CPU?

For your current motherboard? Or just a new and budget friendly one and a motherboard for it=?

Just now, ShadowArk said:

For your current motherboard? Or just a new and budget friendly one and a motherboard for it=?

Can you give both?

Can you give both?

Well for a new and budget CPU and motherboard, maybe go with a Ryzen 1200 with a Asus - PRIME A320M-K. For your current motherboard I'm not too sure, never really seen anything particularly good for the FM2+ socket, I do see a lot of people recommending the 860K though.

6 minutes ago, ShadowArk said:

Ryzen 5 1600 and ASRock AB350 Pro4 motherboard is usually a good value combo.  If you don't want to spend on the Ryzen 5, get the Ryzen 1200.  Don't bother trying to get something for your current motherboard, it's just too slow. 

2 minutes ago, ShadowArk said:

Well for a new and budget CPU and motherboard, maybe go with a Ryzen 1200 with a Asus - PRIME A320M-K. For your current motherboard I'm not too sure, never really seen anything particularly good for the FM2+ socket, I do see a lot of people recommending the 860K though.

I see.. how about Ryzen 7 would bottleneck my GPU?

Just to remind you: if you go for Ryzen you will have to get a new RAM since Ryzen uses DDR4.

1 minute ago, arcoreinj said:

I see.. how about Ryzen 7 would bottleneck my GPU?

it'll probably be the other way around (like your GPU will bottleneck your CPU).  If you're getting a Ryzen 7, don't get an A320 motherboard as you can't overclock. 

1 minute ago, RapeSloth said:

Just to remind you: if you go for Ryzen you will have to get a new RAM since Ryzen uses DDR4.

Yeah you're right, didn't realize that. Thanks

1 minute ago, mlung said:

it'll probably be the other way around (like your GPU will bottleneck your CPU).  If you're getting a Ryzen 7, don't get an A320 motherboard as you can't overclock. 

hmm.. what do you mean?

hmm.. what do you mean?

Ryzen 7 with a 1050ti, your Gpu would be the worst part of the two, you wont get the maximum performance our of your CPU.

hmm.. what do you mean?

The 1050ti is slower than what the Ryzen 7 can usually handle, so it's not balanced.  The Ryzen 7 is usually matched to a 1070/1080.  The Asus - PRIME A320M-K uses an AMD A320 chipset, which does not allow overclocking.  You need either a B350 or X370 chipset to overclock your CPU. 

2 minutes ago, ShadowArk said:

Ryzen 7 with a 1050ti, your Gpu would be the worst part of the two, you wont get the maximum performance our of your CPU.

I see.. thanks for the knowledge but would you believe me if I told you that I saw a build of i7 7700k with 1050ti?

2 minutes ago, mlung said:

The 1050ti is slower than what the Ryzen 7 can usually handle, so it's not balanced.  The Ryzen 7 is usually matched to a 1070/1080.  The Asus - PRIME A320M-K uses an AMD A320 chipset, which does not allow overclocking.  You need either a B350 or X370 chipset to overclock your CPU. 

Thanks but I'm not really into overclocking.

2 minutes ago, arcoreinj said:

I see.. thanks for the knowledge but would you believe me if I told you that I saw a build of i7 7700k with 1050ti?

And that is improperly matched because it is not balanced. 

1 minute ago, mlung said:

And that is improperly matched because it is not balanced. 

I can send you the link, but it is on facebook, Is it allowed here?

12 minutes ago, arcoreinj said:

I can send you the link, but it is on facebook, Is it allowed here?

Oh no need, I believe you, but IMO, it's just unbalanced.