Do I need a new router?

Yana
Just now, Yana said:

and ill know if its compatible if it supports VDSL2

Bonded VDSL2, yes.

You might be able to use something not listed but I would highly suggest asking them first, just so you don't risk wasting money.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

1 minute ago, Lurick said:

Bonded VDSL2, yes.

You might be able to use something not listed but I would highly suggest asking them first, just so you don't risk wasting money.

Ok ty!!!!!!!!

22 minutes ago, Lurick said:

Bonded VDSL2, yes.

Sorry but one more thing, whats a good "gaming" router or good router in general that can handle 10+ devices connected to it, one being a gaming pc where it has WOW, + some other game and the ps4?

4 minutes ago, Yana said:

Sorry but one more thing, whats a good "gaming" router or good router in general that can handle 10+ devices connected to it, one being a gaming pc where it has WOW, + some other game and the ps4?

The eero or similar routers are good for coverage and simplicity.

The Nighthawk would probably be just as good for coverage but could be more of a pain to setup.

Definitely ignore anything that says "I'm a "gaming" router" since they are usually overpriced for what you get.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

2 minutes ago, Lurick said:

The eero or similar routers are good for coverage and simplicity.

The Nighthawk would probably be just as good for coverage but could be more of a pain to setup.

Definitely ignore anything that says "I'm a "gaming" router" since they are usually overpriced for what you get.

Alright. I think Ill go with the Eero, since theres a lot of positive reviews too.