LG G4 Double Trouble

Hello.

So, three days ago, my LG G4 suddenly started to shut down.

Every time I've tried to start it up, it just locks itself at the "Life's Good" and logo, what usually comes up right before I get into log-in screen.

I don't know what might have caused this.

Should I factory reset my phone?

Hello WPMP36

Probably a good idea to reset your Phone. As I have had this problem before With LG Phones 

Or you have the G4 bootloop of death.  I've had two G4's die on me.   See if you can get into recovery mode first.  If not, you may have what thousands of other G4 owners have previously experienced.

EDIT: Read your post a bit closer.  If it's locking and not rebooting after a few seconds (rinse, repeat) then you don't have the same thing I was talking about.  I would try to get into recovery mode for the phone and reset it as the poster above suggested.

3 minutes ago, PineyCreek said:

Or you have the G4 bootloop of death.  I've had two G4's die on me.   See if you can get into recovery mode first.  If not, you may have what thousands of other G4 owners have previously experienced.

EDIT: Read your post a bit closer.  If it's locking and not rebooting after a few seconds (rinse, repeat) then you don't have the same thing I was talking about.  I would try to get into recovery mode for the phone and reset it as the poster above suggested.

How do I get it into recovery?

Since everytime I manage to start it up, it rolls back a few hours when that first crash happened.

1 minute ago, WPMP36 said:

How do I get it into recovery?

Since everytime I manage to start it up, it rolls back a few hours when that first crash happened.

LG G4 recovery mode (quick Google search): https://www.androidexplained.com/lg-g4-recovery-mode/

Not sure I follow on your second sentence.  Are you saying you are getting it to start up sometimes, but eventually it shuts down and doesn't save something?  Either way, I'd try a factory reset.  Note that you'll lose anything that isn't backed up.

57 minutes ago, PineyCreek said:

LG G4 recovery mode (quick Google search): https://www.androidexplained.com/lg-g4-recovery-mode/

Not sure I follow on your second sentence.  Are you saying you are getting it to start up sometimes, but eventually it shuts down and doesn't save something?  Either way, I'd try a factory reset.  Note that you'll lose anything that isn't backed up.

Yeah, it simply just rolls back a few hours, let's say if it crash at 03:00 and then I manage to fix it at 10:00, then when I start it up, it's at 03:00 again :S

Also managed to do the recovery, but then I started up Youtube app, it froze and then died instantly. :(