Just bought a ps4.

dukenukems

Are there any good imports to look out for?I'm fine with action,rpg,racing,fighting amd platformer type games.

2 hours ago, dukenukems said:

Are there any good imports to look out for?I'm fine with action,rpg,racing,fighting amd platformer type games.

Yakuza Ishin looks amazing. God I hope Sega localizes it to English some day.

Yakuza 0 is really fun think on foot only GTA but in Japan. 

Ratchet and Clank is a pretty good classic for rather cheap now in days too.

All of the Uncharted games

i have recently picked up mk xl and got raiden v limited edition from amazon for 21$.So far enjoying the ps4.

On 12/29/2017 at 7:49 PM, dukenukems said:

I just bought a ps4 and it will be arriving in a few days.What are some good fighting and rpg games for it?I also assume that games are region free just like they were for ps3 so i am fine with buying japanese games too.

If you like Rhythm games or Square Enix games, I recommend Project DIVA: Future Tone (It can be downloaded from the US Playstation Store), Taiko no Tasujin (Not on the US Playstation Store, and comes with English Subs on the disc from Amazon) and Final Fantasy (Is on the US Playstation Store) Anyways, add me: MelodyTheFolf!

On 1/4/2018 at 6:37 PM, SteveGrabowski0 said:

Odin Sphere Leifthrasir is an amazing game that's currently on sale for $29.99 and is a 3.54GB download.

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP0177-CUSA05083_00-ODINSPHERELE0000

Journey is 2.51 GB and is pretty critically acclaimed. It's only about 3 hours long and I think it's overrated, though still a good game and it's on sale for $7.49.

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP9000-CUSA00694_00-JOURNEYPS4061115

Drools, I played both of those back on my PS3.  Both games are art pieces.

So, I diffidently vouch for both of those.  I consider those high in my list of PS3 games I played.

Also, Horizon Zero Dawn and Persona 5 get my vote.

Both of those are great PS4 exclusives.  HZD alone really shows what a game dev can pull off on set hardware.

Also, if you don't plan to get it for the PC, Monster Hunter World is a good jump into that series.

Okami HD is a gem from the PS2 era and is super nice.

Shadow of the Colossus comes out later and was reworked to take advantage of the higher res and updated textures.  Another gem from the PS2 era.

2023 BOINC Pentathlon Event

F@H & BOINC Installation on Linux Guide

My CPU Army: 5800X, E5-2670V3, 1950X, 5960X J Batch, 10750H *lappy

My GPU Army:3080Ti, 960 FTW @ 1551MHz, RTX 2070 Max-Q *lappy

My Console Brigade: Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, PS2 Fatty, Xbox One S, Xbox One X

My Tablet Squad: iPad Air 5th Gen, Samsung Tab S, Nexus 7 (1st gen)

3D Printer Unit: Prusa MK3S, Prusa Mini, EPAX E10

VR Headset: Quest 2

Hardware lost to Kevdog's Law of Folding

OG Titan, 5960X, ThermalTake BlackWidow 850 Watt PSU