Help with selecting Motherboard!

Hey, I've lately been trying to get into collecting parts (to eventually build a new computer) and, I've been having one trouble. I can't figure out how to search for motherboards that would fit the situation. I'm trying to build a decent (not some 'esports pro gamer pc' thing) PC. If you need an example of decent, this is what I have so far:

Graphics Card: amazon.com/EVGA-GeForce-Support-Graphics-02G-P4-6150-KR/dp/B01M9FD3PC $140
Processor: https://www.amazon.com/Intel-BX80684I38100-Core-i3-8100-Processor/dp/B0759FTRZL $130
Motherboard: ???

If you could help find something suitable for this criteria that goes well with what I have so far, that'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks! ^^;

Use pcpartpicker, it checks the compatibility of all of your components and helps you to plan builds.

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 8700k | be quiet! Dark Rock 4 | Fatal1ty Z370 Gaming-ITX/ac | 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ | 256 GB Intel® SSD 600p Series | ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti Mini | Fractal Design Node 304 | Cooler Master V750 | Asus MG279Q | Asus VC279 | Logitech G710+ | Corsair M65 Pro RGB