Xbox help

Projex

I want to get CS GO on my Xbox one,( and other backwatds comptible games)and I live in canada. The only payment option i could find is US. It will not let me use canadian addressed or cards. HELP PLZ

pretty sure it just converts the price for you to CAN when you buy it. Any other online retailer/store i've ever bought from with different currency thats how it works.

Gaming - Ryzen 5800X3D | 64GB 3200mhz  MSI 6900 XT Mini-ITX SFF Build

Home Server (Unraid OS) - Ryzen 2700x | 48GB 3200mhz |  EVGA 1060 6GB | 6TB SSD Cache [3x2TB] 66TB HDD [11x6TB]

23 minutes ago, suchamoneypit said:

pretty sure it just converts the price for you to CAN when you buy it. Any other online retailer/store i've ever bought from with different currency thats how it works.

Not that, when I go to the purchase screen, it will not let me change to canada

5 minutes ago, Projex said:

Not that, when I go to the purchase screen, it will not let me change to canada

you don't change it the charge will just charge according the whatever the exchange rate is. Is it actively stopping you from purchasing because its for US dollars or are you just not trying?

Gaming - Ryzen 5800X3D | 64GB 3200mhz  MSI 6900 XT Mini-ITX SFF Build

Home Server (Unraid OS) - Ryzen 2700x | 48GB 3200mhz |  EVGA 1060 6GB | 6TB SSD Cache [3x2TB] 66TB HDD [11x6TB]

10 hours ago, suchamoneypit said:

you don't change it the charge will just charge according the whatever the exchange rate is. Is it actively stopping you from purchasing because its for US dollars or are you just not trying?

It asks for my address. I need to put in a province for my location. But there, only states are avalible to select