Firstly Merry Christmas! 

This has been annoying me for a number of weeks as I just can’t decide to make a move or not.

My current set up: i7 3770k with a msi gtx 980, i play a lot of arma 3 and record ocassioanlly

stream my game play at same time.  Im using an SSD also.

Ive been toying with the idea of upgrading but looking at current bench marks and i dont think im going to gain much frames.  Ive mainly been looking at going down the intel 8700k route but ive also been looking at a 1800x and 1900x im really not sure tho!

what do use guys/gals suggest should i make the move and pick up the parts in the boxing day sales or should i look at upgrading other parts with my current rig?

look forward to your replies.

FPS wise, don't upgrade. If you can't stream well, get the 8700K, or an 8600K, depending on your budget.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

Hey Kelvinhall, thanks for the reply! I cna normally stream ok, I’m just looking to get more in game fps is there any internal upgrade I can do would a pci ssd make any difference?

Thanks  

7 minutes ago, arandomscott said:

Hey Kelvinhall, thanks for the reply! I cna normally stream ok, I’m just looking to get more in game fps is there any internal upgrade I can do would a pci ssd make any difference?

Thanks  

If you just want "dem fps" Coffee Lake is killing it right now. but you'll need ddr4 ram (i think?) and a new Mobo.

??? Wanna join ??? my free??gift card??? giveaway??? Click ⤵ the subrscribe button?? ,turn? the notifications on ??? and finally leave a nice comment ??down below⬇⬇ , now without further adue ??? lets get on?? with the video▶▶