Needing A Case, But Unsure What To Get

Hey guys! I just bought a 1050 Ti 4GB and a CXM 550W 80+ Bronze PSU for Christmas, but I'm unsure on what the best case would be. I'm planning to overclock in the not-so-distant future, but not by too much. I do like RGB, but nothing over the top. Any suggestions?

If needed to know, I have an i7-2600 CPU with DDR3-1333 Memory (Planning to upgrade this as well), on an HP Compaq mobo from a - you guessed it - an HP Compaq computer.

Check out PCPartPicker. Determine if your mobo has standard ATX or mATX mounting holes, that will determine if you can even put that in a new case. DO NOT get an ATX Full Tower case, IMHO, they are way too big for anything other than eATX systems. ATX mid-tower cases are great and even smaller if you can. You search by windowed/windowless and then by price. For overclocking, the airflow matters more than case size, also winning the silicon lottery helps. Also, be careful, overclocking the 2600 (non k) CPU requires increasing the base clock which also overclocks RAM. I don't know much about your mobo, but seeing that it's an OEM prebuilt mobo, it may not even support OC'ing and if it does, may not be that great forgiving.

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 8700k | be quiet! Dark Rock 4 | Fatal1ty Z370 Gaming-ITX/ac | 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ | 256 GB Intel® SSD 600p Series | ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti Mini | Fractal Design Node 304 | Cooler Master V750 | Asus MG279Q | Asus VC279 | Logitech G710+ | Corsair M65 Pro RGB

33 minutes ago, Volework said:

f needed to know, I have an i7-2600 CPU with DDR3-1333 Memory (Planning to upgrade this as well), on an HP Compaq mobo from a - you guessed it - an HP Compaq computer.

The Meshify C is a good Case...$80 USD

??? Wanna join ??? my free??gift card??? giveaway??? Click ⤵ the subrscribe button?? ,turn? the notifications on ??? and finally leave a nice comment ??down below⬇⬇ , now without further adue ??? lets get on?? with the video▶▶