In Win 303 MSI Dragon edition

Hello! 

My friend is looking for a new case and got his eye's on the In Win 303 MSI dragon edition. Does anyone have any idea about how the RGB lighting goes in the case and should i make him buy some RGB fans to go with it. I'm pretty sure the case doesnt include fans. And as my friend is a total disappointment who cant build computer's it looks like i'll be the one building the system in it, so if anyone has any experience with the case i would appreciate any tips and tricks! Thanks already

Building in the inwin 303 isn't beginner friendly you have zero room between the floor fans and the connectors on an ATX board.

Floor is the intake on this case, also the dust filter is bad (not fine enough).

This case must go on a desk.

If you plan to air cool the CPU, this is the wrong case for you.

Best features though:

GPU anti sag arm.

A full upper compartment for cables and PSU.

Looks sexy as fuck.

If you want bottom fans very few atx boards will work,A lot use a micro atx board to have bottom fans/rad in it.Hard drive days are limted to me.There is other cases with tempered glass that are more builder friendly with options most want.

I've got the nvidia edition as my main system. As said, this isn't a great case for airflow, it is all about the looks of the fan arrangement at the top. I do air cool everything in mine, and it is ok (stock 6700k, 1080Ti OC). Note I do have my case on the ground, hard wood floor, and I don't have a major problem with dust in the system - it gets in the gap between glass and case regardless of the bottom filter. I don't dust the room either.

Gaming system: R7 7800X3D, Asus ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming Wifi, Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 SE ARGB, Corsair Vengeance 2x 32GB 6000C30, RTX 4070, MSI MPG A850G, Fractal Design North, Samsung 990 Pro 2TB, Acer Predator XB241YU 24" 1440p 144Hz G-Sync + HP LP2475w 24" 1200p 60Hz wide gamut
Productivity system: i9-7980XE, Asus X299 TUF mark 2, Noctua D15, 64GB ram (mixed), RTX 3070, NZXT E850, GameMax Abyss, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB, random 1080p + 720p displays.
Gaming laptop: Lenovo Legion 5, 5800H, RTX 3070, Kingston DDR4 3200C22 2x16GB 2Rx8, Kingston Fury Renegade 1TB + Crucial P1 1TB SSD, 165 Hz IPS 1080p G-Sync Compatible