Thermaltake V1 Mini ITX RGB build

Case: Thermaltake Core V1 mini ITX
CPU : i7-7700K
CPU Cooling: Corsair H90 140mm
Mobo: Asus ROG Strix Z270I
RAM: G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4 16GB 3000
GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Sea Hawk (water cooled)
PSU: EVGA SuperNova G3 550W

This build is half way at this point. I have painted the interior of the case white by decanting spray paints and pouring them into an air brush for better control and a more even finish. Originally I painted a Noctua NF-A20  PWm 200mm fan but need to do some test to see if it pushes enough air to replace my 140mm fan (this cools the CPU. The next step to this build will be replacing all the panels with all Plexi panels and drilling proper vent holes for the 120mm GPU radiator (fan with white LEDs on the side panel). I am currently in the process of writing a program to sync my RAM, MOBO and custom case WS2812b Led strip. I realize there are strips out that do this but with this setup the connector is only for RGB strips and not individually addressable LEDs like i wanted. So until I get more time to further my progress this is what I have.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

20170804_093527.jpg

20170815_215335.jpg

• 1 year later...

After a long break i finally got the Arduino programmed and all the LEDs installed the way I wanted them.Also switch to a Noctua Chromax NF-A14 fan in front of radiator pulling/exhaust out front and Noctua Chromax NF-F12 out the right side w/radiator pulling/exhaust. Those fans made a huge improvement over the basic general use fans by about 8-10°C degrees (depending on task; more at idle, less under heavy load) and the exhaust orientation helped by another 5°C over 1 intake, 1 exhaust. Overall great case that has amazing air flow with good cord management.

EDIT: I did realize in the video I had the right front LED strip flipped ?, picture shows I did correct that.

20190312_235746.jpg