Mining machines for $50.000 - which cards to choose from?

Hello everyone! 

I am thinking about buying some pc parts and starting mining some crypto-currencies. I know this is risky business at requires a lot of work with. Although, I came to a conclusion this might be a good place to invest my money. 

Even though I've read so many articles about the topic I am still struggling which GPU's should I choose. I am thinking about few options atm: GTX1070, GTX1080Ti, Vega (which is not available anywhere tbh), and RX580. Could you please tell me which cards would be the best for me? I have about $50.000 to spend (including all the other parts: PSU's, MOBO's, CPU's, SSD's, etc.). 

Btw. I am sorry for any English grammar mistakes, it is not my first language ;) Thank you very much for your opinion! Have a good day :) 

You could spend max $8000 on the rig itself (maybe 4-8 rx 580s and a large enough processor/motherboard/ram/psu), but even at that idk if you'd make the money back with bitcoin being so high

Try using the PSU Tier List! 

How to reset the bios/clear the cmos

My current rig:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x

Ram: 1x16gb DDR4, 2x8gb DDR4

Storage: 1tb nvme ssd

GPU: gtx 3080

Monitor: 23.8" Dell S2417DG 144hz g-sync 1440p + 27" Acer S271HL 60 Hz 1080p

Keyboard: ducky one I | I SF

Mouse: gpro wireless | glorious model o2 wireless

Sound : beyerdynamic 1990 pro | Monoprice liquid spark (amp) + topping d10 (dac)

Amd Vega & 580/570 are pretty much the best at it

1070TI is one of the better from nvidia as the cheaper price but almost exact perf mining as a 1080 since the gddr5x is wasted for mining.

1080TI money wise doesnt make as much sense. Its not like SLI More GPUs is better. Problem is finding enough not crazy marked up AMD cards since there all pretty dam good for the most part in price to perf. 1060-1070TI is probabably the better options on nvidia side of things 1050 TI too slow and 1080TI and 1080 not great per dollar. 

3 minutes ago, hconverse02 said:

You could spend max $8000 on the rig itself (maybe 4-8 rx 580s and a large enough processor/motherboard/ram/psu), but even at that idk if you'd make the money back with bitcoin being so high

@Hitman3003

You dont mine bitcoins with GPUs anymore to my knowledge. You would buy ASIC miners like an ANTminer or something to do this

First of chose a MOB and then chose your cards because each MOB you have to setup with different cards to get the best performance. 

1 minute ago, Trevor87 said:

First of chose a MOB and then chose your cards because each MOB you have to setup with different cards to get the best performance. 

That's interesting. I've never heard about such thing. Could you please share me some links with more info? I would appreciate it very much!

On 12/21/2017 at 11:48 AM, Trevor87 said:

wat

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

6 minutes ago, bcredeur97 said:

wat

These days Mob's are very pick with there graphics card if you want to get the full capability you have to pick the right cards and but them in the right sequence Eg Asus B250 MINING EXPERT Mob 

if you have 50k and are building GPU mining rigs, you are doing it wrong... While asic's are worthless later in life, they will make killer ROI and awesome money.