[US] [newegg] [Xbox One] Playerunknown's Battlegrounds with Titanfall 2

For Xbox One only!

Playerunknown's Battlegrounds with Titanfall 2 for only $30!

I know it's shit on Xbox One. But hey, I hope they fix it. Grab it for now, play it later :)

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=74-103-653

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

ONLY $30 to enjoy the 16 fps steaming pile of shit that is PUBG on Xbox xD

Also...NEVER buy games with the "hope" they'll fix it later. This is why broken games are being put out on launch day.

1 hour ago, imreloadin said:

ONLY $30 to enjoy the 16 fps steaming pile of shit that is PUBG on Xbox xD

Also...NEVER buy games with the "hope" they'll fix it later. This is why broken games are being put out on launch day.

I know. But PUBG seems to be a promising game and has risen a lot since it's launch. They're on pressure to fix it. That's why a hope :)

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

11 minutes ago, kameshss said:

I know. But PUBG seems to be a promising game and has risen a lot since it's launch. They're on pressure to fix it. That's why a hope :)

The way I look at it is that you should only buy the game of you like it how it is at the moment of purchase. I've had PUBG on PC for a couple of months now and I love it. I bought it on the premise of what the game was then, not on what they "promise" it'll become.

1 hour ago, imreloadin said:

The way I look at it is that you should only buy the game of you like it how it is at the moment of purchase. I've had PUBG on PC for a couple of months now and I love it. I bought it on the premise of what the game was then, not on what they "promise" it'll become.

agreed. but my point is they have too much pressure right now for fixing the game. fact that it comes with two games, that's why I suggested that xD Otherwise, I would've omitted this topic. Still in PC they have some bugs like rubber band network lag, some other things. They gotta fix that first xD