KB+M on Xbox One via PC

I was playing Halo 5 on Xbox One with a controller and thought "This game would be so much better when played

by with a keyboard and mouse. After some research on the internet, I read that some games on Xbox one support

keyboard and mouse, so I quickly grabbed the nearest keyboard and mouse and plugged them in. Well.....

I got mixed results. Minecraft fully supported the keyboard and mouse and it was as if I was playing on a PC.

Fortnite worked, kinda. The keyboard worked but the mouse didn't, so all I could do is move around with WASD.

But Halo 5, GTA and Forza didn't work at all. I know that you can connect controllers to a PC running Windows 10 and

stream an Xbox One game to it via your local network, so I was wondering if anybody knew any software that could

use a PC's keyboard and mouse to emulate a controller connected to the PC. Then I would be able to stream the Xbox One

games and use a keyboard and mouse. (You still here after all that?)

IMO that's kinda cheating but whatever floats your boat.

Halo 5 does not support keyboards so you need one of those XIm adapters I think

My life

2 minutes ago, Himommies said:

you need one of those XIm adapters I think

yes this probably your best bet

Main rig                             I also got some cheep lg phone and a chromebook, witch I have been known to mine bitcoin on sometimes

CPU: R5 2400g                        

RAM: 8gb ram

MOBO: msi b350 pc mate 

CASE: Eclipse p300

PSU: 500w corsair