Ark crossplay

TheGTXman

Downloaded ark from the windows store I own the full game and all it does it open and close shortly after any fixes?

Install a DLC. When the download started the game would start. Until the next crash/reboot, now it wont start again. Still trying to figure it out. Want to delete the DLC(scorched earth) and install again to see if that works but so far microsoft won't let me uninstall anything other than the full game. That work also, uninstall the game and downlad/install again.. I don't want to download 80+gb over and over, but so far haven't found anything else that works... Thanks Microsoft..

4 minutes ago, Elgoppdrett said:

Install a DLC. When the download started the game would start. Until the next crash/reboot, now it wont start again. Still trying to figure it out. Want to delete the DLC(scorched earth) and install again to see if that works but so far microsoft won't let me uninstall anything other than the full game. That work also, uninstall the game and downlad/install again.. I don't want to download 80+gb over and over, but so far haven't found anything else that works... Thanks Microsoft..

I fixed It I just reinstalled the whole game it took forever but it worked.

yeah same here but if I turn of my computer or the game crashes I have to install it all over again..

think it has something to do with crossplay but havent found any info on it yet.

Will have to contact them I think

Just now, Elgoppdrett said:

yeah same here but if I turn of my computer or the game crashes I have to install it all over again..

think it has something to do with crossplay but havent found any info on it yet.

Will have to contact them I think

That's odd I contacted wildcard when I was having problems they didnt asnwer. They only answered when I left a bad review on the windows store