The US government blames North Korea for WannaCry ransomware pandemic

7 minutes ago, Master Disaster said:

Lol, I posted this story about a week after WC happened and everyone said it was nonsense. The thread even got moved in GD.

Not that I'm bitter or anything xD

“I’m so close to forum mods they’ve got me on speed dial and I use their birthdays to play the lottery.” ?[/s]

But nonetheless I wouldn’t be so surprised and I hope everyone learns a lesson from this. 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

8 minutes ago, System Error Message said:

I blame the US for the lack of defence against such a malware.

Do you blame the US for the lack of defense in countries that were affected much more by WannaCry?

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

2 minutes ago, System Error Message said:

jokingly yes

I personally blame Trump.

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

I think we should just accept there's going to be a war with NK and the US very soon with the way they're acting, childish and messing around with nukes and threats of utter destruction isn't helpful for anyone. Can we see some actual proof that NK is behind wannacry? Hell it could be the CIA for all we know, they got exposed by Wiki Leaks because they have software that can mask their location and make it think they're in a different country. 

5 hours ago, hey_yo_ said:

This is one of those threads that could get very political so I wouldn't mind if mods locked this thread right after five to ten responses.

Yeah, I think it juuust crossed the line.

A shame though, because this is important stuff.

We have a NEW and GLORIOUSER-ER-ER PSU Tier List Now. (dammit @LukeSavenije stop coming up with new ones)

You can check out the old one that gave joy to so many across the land here

Computer having a hard time powering on? Troubleshoot it with this guide. (Currently looking for suggestions to update it into the context of <current year> and make it its own thread)

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

Mathresolvermajig: Intel Xeon E3 1240 (Sandy Bridge i7 equivalent)

Chillinmachine: Noctua NH-C14S
Framepainting-inator: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Hybrid

Attachcorethingy: Gigabyte H61M-S2V-B3

Infoholdstick: Corsair 2x4GB DDR3 1333

Computerarmor: Silverstone RL06 "Lookalike"

Rememberdoogle: 1TB HDD + 120GB TR150 + 240 SSD Plus + 1TB MX500

AdditionalPylons: Phanteks AMP! 550W (based on Seasonic GX-550)

Letterpad: Rosewill Apollo 9100 (Cherry MX Red)

Buttonrodent: Razer Viper Mini + Huion H430P drawing Tablet

Auralnterface: Sennheiser HD 6xx

Liquidrectangles: LG 27UK850-W 4K HDR