Desk

Neon0711

I have my build all picked out, but I have run into one problem, my desk. The desk I have now is way to small for what I will be upgrading to and I need a new one. I will be doing music production and gaming and so I am thinking an L shaped desk would be best because I have to fit a audio interface, a 49 key keyboard and my pc and gaming things, and a desk like that can fit both into one, while being separated. My monitor will be wall mounted so thy won't be An issue. Any other ideas, or brands would be greatly appreciated, I can't find what I'm looking for in IKEA, and I apologize if this is the wrong section, I just can't seem another appropriate topic to put this into, anything helps, thanks!

If you can't find it in ikea you won't find it anywhere :P

They have plenty of l-shaped desks, or you can make your own by just buying multiple of the same style desk and putting them in any shape you want.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020