Fallout 4 is real and is set in Boston

TopWargamer

http://kotaku.com/leaked-documents-reveal-that-fallout-4-is-real-set-in-1481322956?utm_campaign=Socialflow_Kotaku_Facebook&utm_source=Kotaku_Facebook&utm_medium=Socialflow

Still upset about that massive Fallout 4 hoax? Here's some good news for you: The next entry in Bethesda's post-apocalyptic RPG series is real, it's in development right now, and, as rumored, it appears to be set in Boston, according to casting documents obtained by Kotaku.

While the whole Survivor 2299 thing was disappointing, this is great news to hear! Now we just have to wait for Bethesda's official announcement and some more info.

vwMin.gif

COMIC SANS

Why Boston? Anyways, yay!

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

Will there be extreme paranoia from motherboards with LEDs scattered across the city?

bonus points to whoever gets the reference.

i find it interesting that this new comes out the same day that the timer on survivor 2299 was supposed to end

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

did I say put the nuka cola away? I LIED!!!!!!!!

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Im sorry bu i dont trust kotaku, they always mess things up and get there facts messed up. 

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

i find it interesting that this new comes out the same day that the timer on survivor 2299 was supposed to end

gg

PC Specs: - *NZXT Phantom 410 Black/Orange* - *AMD FX-8320 3.5GHz* - *CM Hyper 212 EVO* - *Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3* - *Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1600mHz* - *Gigabyte 780 Ti* - *Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200rpm HDD* - *ModXStream PRO 600W PSU* -

Monitors: 2x BenQ GL2450 and 1x Some 22" 1080P Tv

Awesome! But why Boston?

Intel Core i7-3770k @4.4GHz. 1.170V - Noctua NH-D14 - 8GB (2x4) G.Skill RipjawsX @1866 MHz. CL8 - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H - Samsung 840 250GB - XFX HD7970 DD GHz. @1125MHz - CM 690 II - Seagate Barracuda 2TB + WD RED 3TB - Corsair RM750X

FiiO E10 - Sennheiser HD 598 - Edifier R1600T - Sony MHC-EX50 - Razer Blackwidow Ulitmate 2013 - Razer Deathadder 2013 - LG IPS237L - Dell P2314H - Philips 237EQPH - LG 47LB561V

LG G2 - HP Spectre X360 - Audio Technica ATH-M50X - Sennheiser IE 60

I've never played fallout. Hm....

You're missing out

I personally don't enjoy 9-string guitars, but that doesn't change the fact that they look awesome as hell!

I am excited for Fallout 4 but I don't like that the location is in Boston (and surroundings) but hopefully Bethesda will surprise me when they show of the game

i3-2120|4gb 1333|GTX 650ti 1gb|Fractal R4|Corsair 430w 

I am excited for Fallout 4 but I don't like that the location is in Boston (and surroundings) but hopefully Bethesda will surprise me when they show of the game

Awesome! But why Boston?

Boston is extremely important to creation and design of robots. Namely androids (you may recall the android from rivet city); this will also give greater access to the Larger Pitt area and maybe New York. The commonwealth was extremely important to the annexation of Canada as well (being so close to Toronto).

Play them. Now.

System Specs:

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X

GPU: Radeon RX 7900 XT 

RAM: 32GB 3600MHz

HDD: 1TB Sabrent NVMe -  WD 1TB Black - WD 2TB Green -  WD 4TB Blue

MB: Gigabyte  B550 Gaming X- RGB Disabled

PSU: Corsair RM850x 80 Plus Gold

Case: BeQuiet! Silent Base 801 Black

Cooler: Noctua NH-DH15

Look at it this way, at least you get to play fallout for the first time.

Because we've had enough games take place in the ruins of New York City :P

But yeah, I have no idea. It's a nice change of pace I suppose, and as an MA resident, I'm kinda interested. xD