Which GTX 1050ti should I buy?

Hi.

I'm just looking for a card that's no more than $200, that can get me over 80fps in Rocket League, CSGO, and more less Fortnite. I'm using a 1600x900 monitor, MicroATX ASUS Motherboard, AMD A8 7600 CPU, and an MSI Radeon R7 240 GPU *smh*. My main problem is that I am kind of torn on which GPU to buy. I'm mainly looking for the GeForce GTX 1050 ti, but I don't know what the ti stands for, and which brand to buy from. I see MSI, Nvidia, EVGA, etc. I just don't know if one is better than the other. After all, they have the same name, so why would they be different performance wise?

Please help. Thanks, Andrew

PS.

Dumb your responses down a little bit. I don't know all the terms and stuff, but I'm not computer illiterate. :)

gtx 1050 ti is the code name for the gpu

nvidia give the 1050tis to companies like evga, msi, etc and they make a graphics card with the gpu

for all intents and purposes, ti means better 

all gtx 1050tis will perform within 4 or 5 fps of each other, youll find that you might not get 80 fps on higher settings due to your cpu not being great

tl:dr all 1050tis are the same, get the cheapest one

Even if you upgrade your GPU your CPU is extremely bad so while a GPU upgrade would do your system great, the CPU is also lacking. Honestly, they both need an upgrade, the problem is your CPU is an FM2+ socket so there are really no upgrade paths available. I would save up and try and get a Ryzen 3 processor with 8GB of DDR4 RAM a motherboard with 4 RAM slots that is compatible with Ryzen (so you can upgrade your RAM in the future) and a GTX 1050Ti. 

9 minutes ago, NoIdeaWutImDoing. said:

I'm mainly looking for the GeForce GTX 1050 ti, but I don't know what the ti stands for

The "TI" is simply Nvidia's way of branding their "upgraded" versions of certain cards. For example, there is usually a "TI" in any of the 80 GPUs. The 980 ti, the 1080 ti, and now more recently the 1070 ti. The cards, excluding the 1070 ti, are no different to any other GPU, except that they tend to be better price to performance, despite costing slightly more. They usually come out later and are meant to be more powerful than their predecessors.

However, I'm sure the 1050 ti isn't very good bang for your buck. You may want to look at AMD options, however, I'm not all that knowledgeable about AMD, so I'll leave that to someone else to answer! :) 

Ti is to the nvidia gpu as is S is to the iPhone. Meaning that a 1050ti will preform better than the 1050 but not as good as the 1060.

Here is a list of solid 1050TIs:

https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/products/video-card/overall-list/#c=380

Since I am to lazy to put something interesting here, I will put everything, but slightly abbreviated. Here is everything:

also, some questions to make you wonder about life:

What is I and who is me? Who is you? Which armrest in the movie theatre is yours?

also,

Welcome to the internet, I will be your guide. Or something.

My build:

CPU: Intel Core i5-7400 3.0GHz Quad-Core Processor,

Motherboard: ASRock B250M Pro4 Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard, 

Memory: Corsair 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR4-2133 Memory,

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive, 

Video Card: MSI Radeon RX 480 4GB ARMOR OC Video Card, 

Case: Corsair 100R ATX Mid Tower Case , 

Power Supply: Corsair CXM 450W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply, 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home Full, 

Wireless Network Adapter: TP-Link TL-WN725N USB 2.0 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi Adapter, Case Fan: Corsair Air Series White 2 pack 52.2 CFM  120mm Fan

ou do not ask why, you ask why not -me

Remeber kinds, the only differ between screwing around and scince is writing it down. -Adam Savage.

Only two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not even sure of the former. - Albert Einstein.

20 minutes ago, NoIdeaWutImDoing. said:

I see MSI, Nvidia, EVGA, etc. I just don't know if one is better than the other. After

As for this, the Nvidia version is the base model. It's the original card that Nvidia made. However, Nvidia cards don't offer cooling that is so good, and so, there are aftermarket coolers that come out a month or so later than the Nvidia model of the card. These are the EVGA, MSI, ASUS, Gigabyte, etc, versions of the cards. They come with better cooling, and some even come pre-overclocked. These cards allow users to push the cards further to get more performance, and often, look much nicer than the Nvidia models.

The GPU itself has not changed. It has the same memory etc, however, the clock speed can now be pushed further due to the different cooling system these aftermarket brands offer. The FPS difference can be noticeable, but it's not going to be considerable. You may get 5-8 FPS more depending on how good the cooling is, and how lucky you are with your specific card.