Why is it that after a blackout i cant on my computer after that

Technoob101

My computer cant on after a blackout happened , my coms specs are ryzen r5 1600,asus 1060, evga 700b

10 minutes ago, Technoob101 said:

My computer cant on after a blackout happened , my coms specs are ryzen r5 1600,asus 1060, evga 700b

It’s probably a psu failure. If you can try and get a different psu and see if it works for your pc. If it doesn’t it’s work than your motherboard could’ve been fried.

28 minutes ago, Technoob101 said:

oh gosh that is unfortunate.

You have probably killed your psu, but there is still hope. I reccomend taking it to your local computer shop and asking them to test it with a different psu, if it works then great you just need a new psu which should only cost you about $60 for a nice one. if the pc doesnt work with a new psu then you have probably killed your motherboard which has probably killed everything else in the system apart from the hard drive. good luck!

What happens when you try to turn it on? Does anything happen at all? Any fans spinning? Any beeps? 

I wouldn't rule out the PSU being dead, but I wouldn't jump to that conclusions either. We need more info.