razer phone

qakawra

if you own this, could you tell me how it stacks up against other flagships?

I don't own the phone but basically its an android phone with a really high refresh rate screen. It has your run-of-the-mill dual lens camera so its actually pretty good but not the best either. The buttons are kind of weird compared to other phones especially the volume buttons. It has REALLY loud stereo speakers compared to other phones. Every single review I've see has compared the speakers to other phones and you can noticeably tell the difference.It uses usb c which is nice. It has a very blocky shape compared to other flagships. Has an snapdragon 835 like most other flagships BUT it has 8gb of ram which means you can keep more apps running at the same time. The screen is pretty good and it runs at 120HZ which means its buttery smooth. No other phone that I know of besides an Ipad has this feature. NO HEADPHONE JACK just like most 2017 phones

The only reason I'm here is that I have homework that I don't want to do

PC  Specs   CPU: Intel Celeron N3060 |GPU: Intel HD graphics 400 |RAM2 gigs  |STORAGE16 gigs

It took me half an hour to find where to change my signature :(

Some personal opinions in this yes

It's one of the best phone in terms of specifications as of right now but the design it takes upon from the Nextbit Robin in is just way too chunky. The camera compared to some other flagships is holding up pretty good, you wouldn't notice much of difference in everyday use just like with the 64GB only model. Now the weight being just under 200g that's pretty noticable if you're don't have it placed down on a table and have it in hand for a longer period of time. I don't mind the removal of the 3.5mm jack and like how they're even rolling out earbuds that work on USB-C.

It's a great phone for protestors, loud sounds and if all else fails use it as a throwing brick.

oof owie blue liquid is coming out of my eyes pls help