Some questions about silverstone's RVZ03

Erpy2000

I have a 3.5" WD Black hdd, and a corsair h60. I have 2 questions

1. Does the rvzo3 actually support aio coolers as advertised?

2. Is it possible to install a 3.5" drive somewhere in the case? I'm not opposed to modifying the case if that is required. (My gpu is a zotac 1060 6gb mini, so it shouldn't get in the way too much)

Thanks!

7 minutes ago, Erpy2000 said:

1. Does the rvzo3 actually support aio coolers as advertised?

Considering it looks like it's based off the RVZ01/FTZ01 design and people have fit AIO coolers in there, yes. But it's going to be a tight fit. However Corsair has made one specifically for low profile computers, but it's not going to work so well with the RVZ03's design

EDIT: I mean, it may still work, but the intake port on the case is going to be partially or fully blocked by the shroud.

2. Is it possible to install a 3.5" drive somewhere in the case? I'm not opposed to modifying the case if that is required. (My gpu is a zotac 1060 6gb mini, so it shouldn't get in the way too much)

Assuming it's the same design as the RVZ01/FTZ01, you can put one over the PSU.

22 minutes ago, M.Yurizaki said:

Considering it looks like it's based off the RVZ01/FTZ01 design and people have fit AIO coolers in there, yes. But it's going to be a tight fit. However Corsair has made one specifically for low profile computers, but it's not going to work so well with the RVZ03's design

EDIT: I mean, it may still work, but the intake port on the case is going to be partially or fully blocked by the shroud.

Assuming it's the same design as the RVZ01/FTZ01, you can put one over the PSU.

Yeah, the problem is, I already have the h60 and I'm trying not to spend more than I need to. I'm more concerned about the pipes on the h60, they aren't the easiest to work with, and they might cause thermal issues if they take up too much space.

Thanks for answering, I've been trying to get more info on the RVZ03 for awhile now, and haven't really gotten anywhere till now. :)