Laptop Hacked

Open it and remove or disconnect the wifi card, or just turn off your router (any and all networks the laptop has access to). Then if your processor is a vounerable intel chip see if there is a fix you can  update your bios/ME with. Then you could try turning it on, or be on the safeside and format.

8700k @5.0GHz | Maximus X Hero | RAM 32GB @3200MHz CL14 | 1080 TI | SSD 250GB + 2x500GB Raid 0 | Monitor 1440p 165Hz ISP

1 minute ago, Redstoneary said:

Go to Start > Settings > Update & security > Recovery, click Get started and select the appropriate option. Then follow the on-screen instructions to restore Windows 10 to a factory fresh state.

The WiFi should be off right?

April 2019 build

2200G / B450 Asrock Fatality / 8gb 3000mhz Corsair Vengeance Samsung 860 Evo 250GB / Seagate Barracuda 2TB / Phanteks Eclipse P300Corsair CX Series CX650M /  Radeon Vega 8

In this post, I will be listing some possible factors that might be causing your issue and will provide what you should do in the case that one of the factors relates to you.

1. You are being pranked like in the presented scenario of this CSF (ChanneSsuperFun) video. In this case, remove the connected attachments that are causing this issue and that should solve this issue that you are having.

2. There is a driver on your system which is not functioning correctly. In this case open device manager and uninstall the drivers for your connected computer accessories and reinstall them again if necessary. Sometimes this problem can be caused by corrupt drivers that need to be reinstalled in order to function correctly again.

Edited by Boomwebsearch
I accidentally clicked the submit post button before I was done making a response.

Hope this information post was helpful  ?,

@Boomwebsearch 

Just now, AlexAxill said:

My iPad Air 2

Do you have other PCs? 

What I would suggest is booting the laptop into Safe Mode, installing MalwareBytes somehow, and giving the laptop a scan for malware. In this mode, only the bare necessities are loaded into memory - nothing else. If malware is present on the system, hopefully this will disallow it from running.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

2 minutes ago, Boomwebsearch said:

In this post, I will be listing some possible factors that might be causing your issue and will provide what you should do in the case that one of the factors relates to you.

1. You are being pranked like in the presented scenario of this CSF (ChanneSsuperFun) video. In this case, remove the connected attachments that are causing this issue and that should solve this issue that you are having.

Yeah I do t think I’m getting pranked and it couldn’t be my friends since they know nothing about computers

April 2019 build

2200G / B450 Asrock Fatality / 8gb 3000mhz Corsair Vengeance Samsung 860 Evo 250GB / Seagate Barracuda 2TB / Phanteks Eclipse P300Corsair CX Series CX650M /  Radeon Vega 8

2 minutes ago, Godlygamer23 said:

Do you have other PCs? 

What I would suggest is booting the laptop into Safe Mode, installing MalwareBytes somehow, and giving the laptop a scan for malware. In this mode, only the bare necessities are loaded into memory - nothing else. If malware is present on the system, hopefully this will disallow it from running.

No I don’t it’s my only Pc. Okay so if I bout it into safe mode with WiFi on will I be good ?

April 2019 build

1 minute ago, Redstoneary said:

Did you erase or boot into safe mode?

No 

April 2019 build

Just now, AlexAxill said:

No I don’t it’s my only Pc. Okay so if I bout it into safe mode with WiFi on will I be good ?

I would stay off the network as much as possible, but you may have to boot into Safe Mode With Networking if you don't have access to any other machine.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

5 minutes ago, Boomwebsearch said:

2. There is a driver on your system which is not functioning correctly. In this case open device manager and uninstall the drivers for your connected computer accessories and reinstall them again if necessary. Sometimes this problem can be caused by corrupt drivers that need to be reinstalled in order to function correctly again.

Check if this is a possible factor that is applying to you, sorry that I accidentally clicked the submit reply button when I was not finished making my response and went back and edited it.

@Boomwebsearch 

Just now, Godlygamer23 said:

I would stay off the network as much as possible, but you may have to boot into Safe Mode With Networking if you don't have access to any other machine.

Ok should I try this now or tomorrow hoping that he won’t be logged in since this happened half an hour ago?

April 2019 build

1 minute ago, Boomwebsearch said:

Check if this is a possible factor that is applying to you, sorry that I accidentally clicked the submit reply button when I was not finished making my response and went back and edited it.

Ok I will do that maybe tomorrow so I can let things settle a bit for the hacker to leave me alone.

April 2019 build

8 hours ago, AlexAxill said:

Ok I will do that maybe tomorrow so I can let things settle a bit for the hacker to leave me alone.

ffs dude.. Turn the router off and boot up the PC. See if it is happening again. If it still is probably its some driver issue. Try to delete the drivers from device manager for mouse. If it still happens, then panic becaus you've probably got someone from other dimension with you... jk ? 

6 hours ago, abhinavsaprey said:

then panic becaus you've probably got someone from other dimension with you... jk ?

There could be physical damage to the trackpad or other attached component that might be causing this issue. First I would open device manager and uninstall the drivers for all your connected computer accessories and then reinstall the latest versions of them if necessary/required (you might have some optical mouses for example that you have used only once and most likely will not use again). These are the two most likely cases for this issue. After trying the things mentioned in this post I would make the attempt to run a virus scan from a reputable antivirus software brand such as McAfee and use that company's software tools that will help you solve your problem. Also, note that I would do these things in safe mode with networking if needed in order to complete the steps which are mentioned in this post. 

@Boomwebsearch 

26 minutes ago, Redstoneary said:

I would run a scan with Malwarebytes and Windows Defender

thats what I did did and in malware bytes it found 1,066 pup files and 2 other threats. My pc seems to run fine now if this happends again i will format it just to be sure

April 2019 build

Did you have stuff like TeamViewer installed on your PC? Maybe someone is messing with you!

Windows 10 - Aorus GTX 1080 - i7 4790k @4.4GHz - 16GB RAM 1600MHz - PSU Corsair C650M - MOBO Asus Maximus Hero VI

2 minutes ago, Jeki155550 said:

Did you have stuff like TeamViewer installed on your PC? Maybe someone is messing with you!

No

April 2019 build

I suggest you format that shiz asap. And install a proper antivirus with HitmanPro or Malwarebytes on the side running with your AV. Besides it's hard to get a virus if you stay away from shady sites :)

Windows 10 - Aorus GTX 1080 - i7 4790k @4.4GHz - 16GB RAM 1600MHz - PSU Corsair C650M - MOBO Asus Maximus Hero VI