Laptop Hacked

So for the past few days my mouse has been clicking by itself just for some minutes at a time but it just got worse. As soon as I opened my laptop the mouse started doing its thing again. So I wondered what will happen if I let it play alone. After a little bit it started acting as a real human. At first it did circles and then it started checking out my desktop. It didn’t open them just saw them. At this point it opened the recycle bin and I saw some files deleted there that I would never delete. It preceded to open them but I closed the laptop down by its button. I dont know what to do. I disconnected it from everything but it still has access to the WiFi and the battery is at 95%. Since then I didn’t open it but I’m afraid that it will open while I’m sleeping. Please help me. ( btw my antivirus expired two weeks ago) ( oh and I haven’t pirated anything for the past 4 months )

April 2019 build

2200G / B450 Asrock Fatality / 8gb 3000mhz Corsair Vengeance Samsung 860 Evo 250GB / Seagate Barracuda 2TB / Phanteks Eclipse P300Corsair CX Series CX650M /  Radeon Vega 8

1 minute ago, Redstoneary said:

Disconnect it from WiFi immediately!

I turned it off but does he still have access or should I completely turn off the WiFi 

April 2019 build

2200G / B450 Asrock Fatality / 8gb 3000mhz Corsair Vengeance Samsung 860 Evo 250GB / Seagate Barracuda 2TB / Phanteks Eclipse P300Corsair CX Series CX650M /  Radeon Vega 8

Disconnect it from WiFi, grab the things you need and do a fresh install. I would even consider unplugging your modem/resetting the public ip if possible (Don't worry if you can't). 

Tech enthusiast and CS Student

2 minutes ago, AlexAxill said:

I turned it off but does he still have access or should I completely turn off the WiFi 

I would just disable the WiFi on the device. If I were you, I would run Malware Bytes to see how you allowed him access to your PC so it doesn't occur again. I would also mess with them for a bit, but that is just me. 

3 minutes ago, AlexAxill said:

Turning off wifi should disconnect you from him. If not, he's in your router. :o

Also do a fresh windows install.

the laptop doesn't have a physical button to disconnect wifi? 

erase the wifi stuff on device manager and then see what's going on

I TOLD you not to get free Minecraft!

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

1 minute ago, CmzPlusHardware said:

I would just disable the WiFi on the device. If I were you, I would run Malware Bytes to see how you allowed him access to your PC so it doesn't occur again. I would also mess with them for a bit, but that is just me. 

Yeah I’m not gonna do that but if I completely make it have no access to internet will I be good grabbing the things I need ? Btw thanks for the advice

April 2019 build

2 minutes ago, MaxBunny said:

Turning off wifi should disconnect you from him. If not, he's in your router. :o

Also do a fresh windows install.

If he is in my router I’m so fucked lol

April 2019 build

8 minutes ago, Redstoneary said:

Did you delete the password from the laptop?

No btw I don’t know what happened I don’t see any he’ s

April 2019 build

Honestly, I would fire up the computer and open up Notepad and have a nice conversation with the guy. 

Just now, CmzPlusHardware said:

Honestly, I would fire up the computer and open up Notepad and have a nice conversation with the guy. 

Dude this is my first time I’m too afraid. I have been shitting my pants I feel someone is in my house it’s some creepy shit

April 2019 build

6 minutes ago, MaxBunny said:

Whether or not the person has access to the router is irrelevant if the WiFi antennas are turned off. If that's the only wireless radio tech the laptop has, it's not emitting any radio waves, and thus only a physical connection and/or physical access to the machine would allow that person to control the machine again.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Just now, Redstoneary said:

or he's preventing you from disconnecting

Oh shit. I’m shitting my pants dude I can’t ?

April 2019 build

1 minute ago, AlexAxill said:

Oh shit. I’m shitting my pants dude I can’t ?

Does the laptop have a physical switch on it for the WiFi radio antenna(s)?

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

Just turn the Wi-Fi off and grab your important files only. And that's after you run malware bytes. Then clean install. If you can't turn off your Wi-Fi, unplug your router to end the connection. 

Current Build

AMD Ryzen 2600

Stock cooler

Asus ROG B450f gaming Mobo

1tb SKHynix m.2

WD 1TB HDD

Asus ROG Strix RX 5700xt

Thermaltake Toughpower 650w DPS RGB 80+Gold

16 Gigs ddr4 3000 gskill ram

Phantek fans

Phanteks P400TG

Laptop

Eluktronics Prometheus XVII

Ryzen 7 5800h

32 gigs ddr4 Corsair ram

Nvidia rtx 3080 max-p

17.3 qhd 165 hrz screen

1tb Samsung m.2

1tb WD black m.2

Just now, Godlygamer23 said:

Does the laptop have a physical switch on it for the WiFi radio antenna(s)?

No 

April 2019 build

1 minute ago, Redstoneary said:

Finally we got some staff up in here

I'm just a person. Being a staff member doesn't give me any special knowledge that others can't possess. 

Just now, AlexAxill said:

No 

What are you using now to use the forum?

Just now, suh)))))))))))) said:

did you go in the deep web? i have heard shit like this happening from the deep web

No dude the worst thing I have done is downloading some games from a website some months ago and recently just playing pubg and rs6

April 2019 build

Just now, Godlygamer23 said:

What are you using now to use the forum?

My iPad Air 2

April 2019 build

Just now, Redstoneary said:

I assumed you being staff meant you had more knowledge of technology than us, provided this is a tech fourm

Nope. That's not really part of the criteria to being a staff member.