Application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware

My games keep crashing cause of it, even my google crashes cause of it..

it causes freeze than blackscreen than crash than error message..

reinstalling driver doesn't work

underclocking doesn't work

rolling back to prev driver version doesn't work

those shitty commands in cmd don't work with that /sfc scannow bullshit

if you have any USEFULL solutions then tell me

I'm going to assume you are using windows 10 and that has been know to cause weird crashing with gpu drivers in the past however I had thought that was for the most part fixed, but if that were the issue the only solution would be to reinstall the OS, however I'm not sure what is truely causing it as the default fix tends to simply be reinstalling drivers So I don't know how helpful anything I can say will be.

Also did you simply reinstall the drivers or clean install them (remove all trace of the prior one)

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

There would be USEFUL* solutions if we had USEFUL* information such as:

Specs

Driver version

Yes/No Overclocks

OS version

Games attempting to play that display this error

6 minutes ago, dragonhart6505 said:

There would be USEFUL* solutions if we had USEFUL* information such as:

Specs

Driver version

Yes/No Overclocks

OS version

Games attempting to play that display this error

okay i suggest u open ur fucking eyes cuz ima bout to tell you

Specs:

ryzen 5 1600

msi rx radeon 580 8gb

asus prime b350m-a

cx650watts

2x 4gb ram lpx vengeance

driver version: 22.19.677.257

No overclock even underclock

windows 10 enterprice (cracked)

I get the error with rust,pubg,google chrome, microsoft edge, garry's mod

1 hour ago, AresKrieger said:

I'm going to assume you are using windows 10 and that has been know to cause weird crashing with gpu drivers in the past however I had thought that was for the most part fixed, but if that were the issue the only solution would be to reinstall the OS, however I'm not sure what is truely causing it as the default fix tends to simply be reinstalling drivers So I don't know how helpful anything I can say will be.

Also did you simply reinstall the drivers or clean install them (remove all trace of the prior one)

i removed everything with DDU the driver delete software than i reinstalled it and updated it

59 minutes ago, DJRouben said:

i removed everything with DDU the driver delete software than i reinstalled it and updated it

Well then you may need to reinstall windows, issues can arise with windows 10 like this so I'd try it assuming you can backup all your non recoverable data (save person pictures etc)

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

1 hour ago, DJRouben said:

Specs:

ryzen 5 1600

msi rx radeon 580 8gb

asus prime b350m-a

cx650watts

2x 4gb ram lpx vengeance

That's helpful fucking information, thank you.

As you're running Win 10 Enterprise (presumably using KMSpico crack, but that's your business) alot of your issues probably stem from there. There's no reasonable excuse to be using Enterprise edition unless you're running some kind of IT business or network management/server. In that case, you'd certainly want a valid copy of Windows for certified troubleshooting on these kinds of matters.

So the solutions available to you would be:

1 - re-enable Windows updates and default services (if you've disabled them like I have in Registry or Services)

2 - reinstall Windows 10 with the Windows Media Creator tool or an Insider Preview build (KMSpico still works...just staying)

3 - if possible (probably not by my assumption) revert back to a previous OS and update the system using Windows Media Creator

4 - get a valid fucking Windows 10 serial key so your system will properly receive updates because this issue was fixed after the Fall Creators Update (I know because I had this same issue at one point)

Report back and have a nice FUCKING day

3 hours ago, DJRouben said:

Specs:

ryzen 5 1600

msi rx radeon 580 8gb

asus prime b350m-a

cx650watts

2x 4gb ram lpx vengeance

Keep the foul language to a minimum.

People are not required to help -- it's a user-to-user based forum.

We're all located in different parts of the world, trying to help you long distance -- we aren't sitting beside you -- so we need as much information as you can give us.

The issue is mainly with your Windows 10 Enterprise and it being *cracked*

Windows 10 Enterprise has a few extra security features embedded into compared two Windows 10 Home/Pro/Education.

This includes: Device Guard.

Device Guard locks down a device (in your situation, your RX-580), so ONLY trusted programs/software can run it.

You need to configure this within Windows.

" Windows Defender Device Guard is a combination of enterprise-related hardware and software security features that run on Windows 10 Enterprise edition and Windows Server. When these features are configured together, Windows Defender Device Guard will lock a device down so that it can only run trusted applications that you define in your code integrity policies. If the app isn’t trusted, it can’t run, period. "

" With hardware that meets basic qualifications, Windows Defender Device Guard can also use virtualization-based security to isolate the Code Integrity service and run it alongside the Windows kernel in a hypervisor-protected container. Even if an attacker manages to get control of the Windows kernel itself, the ability to run malicious executable code is much less likely."

Just so you know, you don't *NEED* to activate Windows 10 for it to work properly.

You still get all the updates, etc, fully functioning more or less -- and it's NOT cracked. Legit Windows image from Microsoft.

My Intel X99 system has been in "technical alpha" since January 2017, and I've been running Windows 10 Pro since it first booted up.

I just have the "Activate Windows" watermark at the bottom.

(Don't bring out your pitch forks, I have a bunch of valid Windows 10 Pro/Education keys on-hand)

Intel Z390 Rig ( *NEW* Primary )

Intel X99 Rig (Officially Decommissioned, Dead CPU returned to Intel)

• i7-8086K @ 5.1 GHz
  • Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master
  • Sapphire NITRO+ RX 6800 XT S.E + EKwb Quantum Vector Full Cover Waterblock
  • 32GB G.Skill TridentZ DDR4-3000 CL14 @ DDR-3400 custom CL15 timings
  • SanDisk 480 GB SSD + 1TB Samsung 860 EVO +  500GB Samsung 980 + 1TB WD SN750
  • EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2 + Red/White CableMod Cables
  • Lian-Li O11 Dynamic EVO XL
  • Ekwb Custom loop + 2x EKwb Quantum Surface P360M Radiators
  • Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum + Corsair K70 (Red LED, anodized black, Cheery MX Browns)

AMD Ryzen Rig

• AMD R7-5800X
  • Gigabyte B550 Aorus Pro AC
  • 32GB (16GB X 2) Crucial Ballistix RGB DDR4-3600
  • Gigabyte Vision RTX 3060 Ti OC
  • EKwb D-RGB 360mm AIO
  • Intel 660p NVMe 1TB + Crucial MX500 1TB + WD Black 1TB HDD
  • EVGA P2 850W + White CableMod cables
  • Lian-Li LanCool II Mesh - White

Intel Z97 Rig (Decomissioned)

• Intel i5-4690K 4.8 GHz
  • ASUS ROG Maximus VII Hero Z97
  • Sapphire Vapor-X HD 7950 EVGA GTX 1070 SC Black Edition ACX 3.0
  • 20 GB (8GB X 2 + 4GB X 1) Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 MHz
  • Corsair A50 air cooler  NZXT X61
  • Crucial MX500 1TB SSD + SanDisk Ultra II 240GB SSD + WD Caviar Black 1TB HDD + Kingston V300 120GB SSD [non-gimped version]
  • Antec New TruePower 550W EVGA G2 650W + White CableMod cables
  • Cooler Master HAF 912 White NZXT S340 Elite w/ white LED stips

AMD 990FX Rig (Decommissioned)

• FX-8350 @ 4.8 / 4.9 GHz (given up on the 5.0 / 5.1 GHz attempt)
  • ASUS ROG Crosshair V Formula 990FX
  • 12 GB (4 GB X 3) G.Skill RipJawsX DDR3 @ 1866 MHz
  • Sapphire Vapor-X HD 7970 + Sapphire Dual-X HD 7970 in Crossfire  Sapphire NITRO R9-Fury in Crossfire *NONE*
  • Thermaltake Frio w/ Cooler Master JetFlo's in push-pull
  • Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD + Kingston V300 120GB SSD + WD Caviar Black 1TB HDD
  • Corsair TX850 (ver.1)
  • Cooler Master HAF 932

<> Electrical Engineer , B.Eng <>

<> Electronics & Computer Engineering Technologist (Diploma + Advanced Diploma) <>

<> Electronics Engineering Technician for the Canadian Department of National Defence <>

7 hours ago, -rascal- said:

We're all located in different parts of the world, trying to help you long distance -- we aren't sitting beside you -- so we need as much information as you can give us.

Windows 10 Enterprise has a few extra security features embedded into compared two Windows 10 Home/Pro/Education.

Device Guard locks down a device (in your situation, your RX-580), so ONLY trusted programs/software can run it.

Just so you know, you don't *NEED* to activate Windows 10 for it to work properly.

You still get all the updates, etc, fully functioning more or less -- and it's NOT cracked. Legit Windows image from Microsoft.

My Intel X99 system has been in "technical alpha" since January 2017, and I've been running Windows 10 Pro since it first booted up.

(Don't bring out your pitch forks, I have a bunch of valid Windows 10 Pro/Education keys on-hand)

bro how do i configure that device guard?

7 hours ago, -rascal- said:

have a nice f*cking day aswell m8

6 hours ago, DJRouben said:

have a nice f*cking day aswell m8

If you want to make a presence on the LTT community with a childish act, then I have no control over that.

Be my guest.

I'll leave these here for you:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/device-security/device-guard/device-guard-deployment-guide

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sccm/protect/deploy-use/use-device-guard-with-configuration-manager

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/68913-enable-disable-device-guard-windows-10-a.html

As I mentioned before, you don't need to use a cracked version of Windows 10 Enterprise -- you can just install regular Windows 10 Home/Pro/Education.

Some of the benefits with Windows 10 Enterprise is the extra built-in security features, and virtualization capabilities, etc.

No point using Enterprise if you are going to DISABLE those very features to run Minecraft and PUBG.

Good luck.

Intel Z390 Rig ( *NEW* Primary )

Intel X99 Rig (Officially Decommissioned, Dead CPU returned to Intel)

• i7-8086K @ 5.1 GHz
  • Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master
  • Sapphire NITRO+ RX 6800 XT S.E + EKwb Quantum Vector Full Cover Waterblock
  • 32GB G.Skill TridentZ DDR4-3000 CL14 @ DDR-3400 custom CL15 timings
  • SanDisk 480 GB SSD + 1TB Samsung 860 EVO +  500GB Samsung 980 + 1TB WD SN750
  • EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2 + Red/White CableMod Cables
  • Lian-Li O11 Dynamic EVO XL
  • Ekwb Custom loop + 2x EKwb Quantum Surface P360M Radiators
  • Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum + Corsair K70 (Red LED, anodized black, Cheery MX Browns)

AMD Ryzen Rig

• AMD R7-5800X
  • Gigabyte B550 Aorus Pro AC
  • 32GB (16GB X 2) Crucial Ballistix RGB DDR4-3600
  • Gigabyte Vision RTX 3060 Ti OC
  • EKwb D-RGB 360mm AIO
  • Intel 660p NVMe 1TB + Crucial MX500 1TB + WD Black 1TB HDD
  • EVGA P2 850W + White CableMod cables
  • Lian-Li LanCool II Mesh - White

Intel Z97 Rig (Decomissioned)

• Intel i5-4690K 4.8 GHz
  • ASUS ROG Maximus VII Hero Z97
  • Sapphire Vapor-X HD 7950 EVGA GTX 1070 SC Black Edition ACX 3.0
  • 20 GB (8GB X 2 + 4GB X 1) Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 MHz
  • Corsair A50 air cooler  NZXT X61
  • Crucial MX500 1TB SSD + SanDisk Ultra II 240GB SSD + WD Caviar Black 1TB HDD + Kingston V300 120GB SSD [non-gimped version]
  • Antec New TruePower 550W EVGA G2 650W + White CableMod cables
  • Cooler Master HAF 912 White NZXT S340 Elite w/ white LED stips

AMD 990FX Rig (Decommissioned)

• FX-8350 @ 4.8 / 4.9 GHz (given up on the 5.0 / 5.1 GHz attempt)
  • ASUS ROG Crosshair V Formula 990FX
  • 12 GB (4 GB X 3) G.Skill RipJawsX DDR3 @ 1866 MHz
  • Sapphire Vapor-X HD 7970 + Sapphire Dual-X HD 7970 in Crossfire  Sapphire NITRO R9-Fury in Crossfire *NONE*
  • Thermaltake Frio w/ Cooler Master JetFlo's in push-pull
  • Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD + Kingston V300 120GB SSD + WD Caviar Black 1TB HDD
  • Corsair TX850 (ver.1)
  • Cooler Master HAF 932

<> Electrical Engineer , B.Eng <>

<> Electronics & Computer Engineering Technologist (Diploma + Advanced Diploma) <>

<> Electronics Engineering Technician for the Canadian Department of National Defence <>

11 minutes ago, -rascal- said:

If you want to make a presence on the LTT community with a childish act, then I have no control over that.

Be my guest.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/device-security/device-guard/device-guard-deployment-guide

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sccm/protect/deploy-use/use-device-guard-with-configuration-manager

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/68913-enable-disable-device-guard-windows-10-a.html

As I mentioned before, you don't need to use a cracked version of Windows 10 Enterprise -- you can just install regular Windows 10 Home/Pro/Education.

Some of the benefits with Windows 10 Enterprise is the extra built-in security features, and virtualization capabilities, etc.

No point using Enterprise if you are going to DISABLE those very features to run Minecraft and PUBG.

Good luck.

Pretty sure the childish act was meant for me being a grammar nazi and returning his dickish behavior (which was mostly out of seeing how little regard he seemed to have for any/all suggestions that could have been relevant from the end of his OP). You got caught in the crossfire lol. Sorry bout that.

23 minutes ago, -rascal- said:

Be my guest.

Good luck.

my goal actually was to get rid of that upgrade watermark and some other shit i don't remember but ty