Microsoft Windows 10 Professional only for $10.14

Rabooan

Never heard of "nokeys" before, probably one of those sites that sells you a key which expires in less than a month because its given to multiple people.

Nokeys is generally a decent source.

Intel i7-7700k @ 5.1ghz | Asus ROG Maximus Hero IX | Asus ROG Poseidon Platinum 1080ti @ 2126mhz | 64gb Trident-Z DDR4 @ 3600mhz | Samsung 960 Pro 1tb @ 3500mbps/2500mbps | Crucial 240gb SSD | Toshiba 4tb 7200rpm HDD w/ Crucial 128gb SSD cache | Corsair Hx1000i PSU | EK 360mm Coolstream XE Radiator | EK-Supremacy Evo Waterblock | EK-DDC 3.2 PWM Elite Edition Pump | EK-RES X3 150 RGB Reservoir | Primochill AdvancedLRT Clear Tubing | Primochill VUE UV Blue Coolant | Corsair 570x Crystal RGB Case | 4x 30cm CableMod UV/RGB Widebeam Hybrid Led Strip | 3x 120mm Corsair SP120 RGB Fans | 3x Noctua NF-A14 iPPC 3000rpm Fans | 3x Noctua NF-A12x15 Fan | CableMod ModFlex PSU & SATA Cables | Asus ROG Swift 27" 4k IPS w/G-Sync & LG UD68 27" 4k IPS w/Freesync |

1 hour ago, Rabooan said:

Save up to 89% off, Windows 10 Professional OEM Key for $10.14, it's a very cheap deal.

"Keys generated by a MSDN account that are not intended for resale for sale cheap on key reseller sites!" - FTFY. Don't trust anything less than full price unless you're part of the licensed teams or you have Microsoft access via one of their programs.

A retail windows 10 Pro usb stick is $299 where I live. It's $199 on the official MS site for a downloadable version.

I'd rather buy a new less-than-legal license key every 2-3 years when I upgrade - rather than have to spend 3-4 months of savings on a legal copy. There's a reason most of the world pirates Windows. Not everyone makes $3000+ per month.

CPU R7 1700    Motherboard Asus Prime X370 Pro  RAM  24GB Corsair LPX 3000 (at 2933Mhz)    GPU EVGA GTX1070 SC  Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro M    

Storage 1 x 1TB m.2, 1x 500GB SSD, 1x 1TB HDD, 1x 8TB HDD  PSU Corsair RM1000  Cooling Thermalright Macho Rev B (tower)

Synology NAS 1 x 4TB 1 x 8TB

Ordered just to see - I need to do a fresh instal on my brother in laws build, so this was worth a shot. Instant key delivery. 

SLI 1070 Setup for sale!!!

4 hours ago, FIXXX said:

There's a reason most of the world pirates Windows. Not everyone makes $3000+ per month.

The majority of people in the world work at a business which uses computers, and businesses do not pirate windows.

They majority of people also buy prebuillts, so they too don't pirate windows.

in fact, only a very small minority of the PCs in the world are using pirated windows.

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

40 minutes ago, reptileexperts said:

Ordered just to see - I need to do a fresh instal on my brother in laws build, so this was worth a shot. Instant key delivery. 

If he already had a legit copy of Windows 10 on his build, all you had to do was download a legit ISO from Microsoft to reinstall.

28 minutes ago, RadiatingLight said:

in fact, only a very small minority of the PCs in the world are using pirated windows.

I'm not talking about those in no position to pirate it.

If you buy devices with it preinstalled - you have no need to pirate the OS.

While as a business - you cannot afford to risk the illegality of using pirated software, whether as an admin or an owner. Along with the inability of requesting support - you risk your position at the job, if not worse.

CPU R7 1700    Motherboard Asus Prime X370 Pro  RAM  24GB Corsair LPX 3000 (at 2933Mhz)    GPU EVGA GTX1070 SC  Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro M    

Storage 1 x 1TB m.2, 1x 500GB SSD, 1x 1TB HDD, 1x 8TB HDD  PSU Corsair RM1000  Cooling Thermalright Macho Rev B (tower)

Synology NAS 1 x 4TB 1 x 8TB

Actually, I bought a Windows Pro key from Nokeys, and it runs perfectly

I usually get Windows 10 Home for 22 bucks from softwarelicense4u.com.  I've installed them on 7 machines so far since January, with none of them being nuked.  I figure they're OEM keys that were pulled from corporate boxes that upgraded to professional on volume licenses.  Honestly, I don't care where they came from, they seem legit, and haven't given me or my family any issues as of yet.  5 stars for me.

Sorry to go a bit off topic with a different vendor than the OP.

Main Rig:

Case: Lian Li Lancool Mesh RGB

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 

Cooler: CoolerMaster MasterLiquid 240

MB: MSI B550 Gaming Pro Carbon 

Ram: Gskill DDR4 3600 x 32GB 

GPU: Asus Arez Strix Vega 64 OC

PS: Seasonic FOCUS Gold Plus Series SSR-750FX

SSD1: Crucial P1 1TB NVME

SSD2: Adata SU800 512gb M.2 Sata

HDD: Hitatchi 2tb 7200RPM + 3x 2TB WD Passport USB 3.0

Monitors: AOC C24G1

Keyboard: Cheap Blue Knockoff Mechanical

Mouse: Uhuru Gaming Mouse

Current Vintage Equipment:  Please ask me about it, I love to talk old tech!
IBM Thinkpad 390, IBM Aptiva A12, IBM PS/2 Model 25-004.  Compaq Contura 4/25C, Presario 7596
Asus P5A-B Socket 7 Box, Tandy 1000RLX-HD "B" & 1200-2FD, VIC20, Zenith ZFL-181-93, Packard Bell 300SX.

Apple II/gs, Mac Plus x2, Mac SE x2, Performa 450

Bought a second. First worked to upgrade a windows 10 home license to pro :-) 

4 hours ago, reptileexperts said:

Bought a second. First worked to upgrade a windows 10 home license to pro :-) 

It's not an issue on whether it "worked" or not but for how long it does so...

On 12/1/2017 at 10:15 AM, reptileexperts said:

Windows 8.1

Should still work. Windows 7 Keys are valid for Windows 10

33 minutes ago, Flurpster said:

Should still work. Windows 7 Keys are valid for Windows 10

Really? Thought that ended ...

I buy my windows 10 keys off of ebay. Honestly never had an issue, they all activate, and the first one i bought is a year old at this point... the one i just did yesderday was $8cad

3 hours ago, reptileexperts said:

Really? Thought that ended ...

I did a Win 10 Home install on my new PC with a Win 7 License in October