Help! New computer won’t work properly

My brothers new computer was working fine for a while. Until it now comes up with a “critical process died” error. I googled the problem and it told me to do some “sfc/scannow” command into the cmd option. It told me that my computer has a repair pending and that I just needed to restart, all sounds good right? Well when I restart it goes to a screen saying it’s preparing the repair, diagnosing, and attempting repairs on my computer. Then the next thing I️ see is a “automatic repair couldn’t repair your pc, press advanced options to try other options to repair your pc or shut down to turn off your pc” I’ve tried everything in the advanced options tab, troubleshooting, refreshing, and then like I’ve said I’ve tried to sfc/scannow thing. It’s a cycle that i don’t know how to stop.

So if I understand correctly, the PC boots, it goes into recovery (trying to repair Windows) then reboots and does the same again??

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

6 minutes ago, Slottr said:

If its so new I'd just try doing a full windows reinstallation

I’ve tried that, it told me to put in the disk with windows on it. I then tried to install windows. It told me to restart the computer. I did that and it brought me to the same critical error died message

26 minutes ago, wkdpaul said:

So if I understand correctly, the PC boots, it goes into recovery (trying to repair Windows) then reboots and does the same again??

I boot up the computer, it gives me the error. It restarts and tries to repair windows, then it tells me It gives me an error saying it can’t. I go into the troubleshooting part and I go to the cmd option and did a scan command. It told me I just needed to restart again. Which starts the cycle over again.

On 30/11/2017 at 2:56 AM, Unorthodox said:

I boot up the computer, it gives me the error. It restarts and tries to repair windows, then it tells me It gives me an error saying it can’t. I go into the troubleshooting part and I go to the cmd option and did a scan command. It told me I just needed to restart again. Which starts the cycle over again.

Is the hard drive also new?

what version of windows is it 7/8/8.1/10 home/pro?

What are you using to install windows on to your Pc? A windows CD? Where did you buy your windows install disc/media/usb?

If you have windows 10 then you can download the windows creation media and create a usb installation drive and install windows from that?

Try a different hhd and install windows on that and see if it works.

Does it stay on a reboot Loop or and wont fully boot?

Are you able to go on safe mode?

Also what are your system specs?

Include which parts are new and which parts are reused/used if any.