School me on m.2 drives

andrewmp6

I know they are either pci-e or sata driven,But the pci-e drives is it 4x pre drive or just 4x not matter how many the motherboard holds.

The 4 PCIe lanes typically originate from the PCH or chipset. Some boards with multiple m.2 slots also leverage lanes from the CPU. Differs per board. Some PCIe NVMe drives utilise 2 PCIe 2.0 lanes, but those are pretty old by now.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

Its X4 per drive

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

Depends on motherboard. Most of the time it will be a PCIEx4 for 1 and the 2nd will be a PCIEx2.

It all depends on the chipset, cpu (how many pcie lanes it has) what setup you can get