Darn you windows.

Tea1337

Probably about 5 months ago a I bought a windows 7 pro DVD from ebay, it said I needed everything to get windows working on my pc. It also said factory packaging. To only find out shortly after building my computer the product key was gone. So here I am being harassed by windows that I need to activate it, and as of now I can't throw $100 into an OS. So the question is, is it possible to get Windows 8 cracked that is activated? I am suffering without being able to update windows in anyway and when i boot i get 12 too many errors. 

Dude no pirating is BAAAAAAD

I know, I just booted into ubuntu untill I can get windows :(

I know, I just booted into ubuntu untill I can get windows :(

Open up a case through ebay/paypal?

PC: Corsair C70 Arctic, FX 9370, Corsair H80i, Gigabyte 990fxa-ud3, Corsair Vengence 16gb, Palit JetStream GTX 970, OCZ Vertex 4 128gb and Western Digital Blue 1Tb + 500gb, Antec Gamer 520w

Peripherals: Logitech G19 and SteelSeries Sensei RAW

Toshiba L50-A: i7 4700mq, 8gb, 1TB HDD, GT 740M 2gb

Open up a case through ebay/paypal?

I did and the seller won, apparently it was listed that the product key was gone. Even though in the title it said "Windows 7 Pro SP1 with product key - Factory packaging"

Probably about 5 months ago a I bought a windows 7 pro DVD from ebay, it said I needed everything to get windows working on my pc. It also said factory packaging. To only find out shortly after building my computer the product key was gone. So here I am being harassed by windows that I need to activate it, and as of now I can't throw $100 into an OS. So the question is, is it possible to get Windows 8 cracked that is activated? I am suffering without being able to update windows in anyway and when i boot i get 12 too many errors. 

What you're trying to do is illegal.

What I can advise you to do is download a crack for Windows 7 Pro.

This is the OS you bought, so I think you're able to justify it in your own perfect world where no one steals or pirates. :P

Does anyone even use PCIe SSDs?

What you're trying to do is illegal.

What I can advise you to do is download a crack for Windows 7 Pro.

This is the OS you bought, so I think you're able to justify it in your own perfect world where no one steals or pirates. :P

I know but I wont. I will be running Ubuntu until I get get windows 8.1 pro

I did and the seller won, apparently it was listed that the product key was gone. Even though in the title it said "Windows 7 Pro SP1 with product key - Factory packaging"

wow wtf, i guess you need to read everything, i would appeal it 

PC: Corsair C70 Arctic, FX 9370, Corsair H80i, Gigabyte 990fxa-ud3, Corsair Vengence 16gb, Palit JetStream GTX 970, OCZ Vertex 4 128gb and Western Digital Blue 1Tb + 500gb, Antec Gamer 520w

Peripherals: Logitech G19 and SteelSeries Sensei RAW

Toshiba L50-A: i7 4700mq, 8gb, 1TB HDD, GT 740M 2gb

I know but I wont. I will be running Ubuntu until I get get windows 8.1 pro

You didn't buy 8.1 though?  >> cheeky cheeky. 

Does anyone even use PCIe SSDs?

That's what you get for buying a windows copy from ebay

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

You didn't buy 8.1 though?  >> cheeky cheeky. 

I wasn't into windows 8 until i got my windows 8 laptop 3 months ago

That's what you get for buying a windows copy from ebay

Yeah I know, the seller had really good reviews and i read it over 3 times and it never said it didn't have the product key :/

It's ok dude, live and learn. Shit happens in life.

When it comes to popular big software like that (Office, Windows, Adobe software, etc.), it's always best to buy it from retail.

When the price is too good to be true, it unusual is.

No there currently is no crack for windows 8.

Keys come out all the time, but they are quickly blacklisted.

Windows 7 on the other hand....yeh, you can get it.

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B