Black Friday keyboards (USA)

User Name

Hey guys i am looking to spend sub $80 usd on a gaming keyboard. I would like one with mechanical switches and built in media control and macro keys (Like a g710+) anyone know of good deals out there? Also wouldn't mind a mouse/ kb combo. Online preferred as I hate risking my life going outside on black friday.

On 11/22/2017 at 8:04 PM, mattchen1155 said:

https://www.amazon.com/G-SKILL-RIPJAWS-KM780R-Mechanical-Keyboard/dp/B0186W6PB6/ref=pd_sbs_147_9?_encoding=UTF8&refRID=Z6JTZBCJZTP4KRWN0EX4&th=1 Here is one with Macros and Media keys. The price of the board is dependent on the type of switch you get. Blues: $79.40 Browns: $64.99 Reds: $99.99

That Keyboard sucks imo. poor design in many areas. I recommend Logitech or Corsair keyboards.

On 11/23/2017 at 9:26 PM, Brama said:

That Keyboard sucks imo. poor design in many areas. I recommend Logitech or Corsair keyboards.

Logitech or Corsair Keybaord are not sub 80$, have macro/Media Keys, and be fully Mechanical.

On 11/23/2017 at 9:26 PM, Brama said:

The keyboard actually doesn't suck from a hardware stand point. Sure the gamer-y aesthetic is kind of obnoxious, but you get features that you could only get if you bought multiple keyboards from different brands. The only poor design choice I see with this keyboard is the aesthetic features on the right and left sides of the keyboard, which just take up unnecessary space.

On 11/22/2017 at 7:17 PM, User Name said:

I would like one with mechanical switches and built in media control and macro keys

Don't let what the person above said deter you. I own this keyboard myself and I can assure you that it feels solid, and is very feature rich for the price point. Unless you absolutely despise the aesthetics of this keyboard, this keyboard is probably the best value for your money right now with the sale bringing it down to such a low price.