Counterfeit Batteries from China - Behind the Scenes

qwertywarrior

I was going to get my GF a pack of batteries in bulk from China on ebay..guess I should reconsider lol.

I was going to get my GF a pack of batteries in bulk from China on ebay..guess I should reconsider lol.

they work well

ive only seen issues with chargers

they die but havent seen one catch fire

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

ive never replaced a bettery ive only had iphones so just upgrade every 2 years also battery acid is balls i picked up a car battery i was helping my dad and the acid burnt threw my shirt and ruined it :(

Apple and Samsung products imported in India are made in China, even with ridiculous pricing they sell like hot cakes and I hate all foreign brands because they are just exploiting our country whereas Indian companies in mobile department sells most of their quality products at less than half price with same specs.

this has nothing to do with samsung or apple

the video is about  fake (counterfit) goods

and its expensive because of many things

over the BOM costs they have to factor in other costs such as advertising, tax  etc

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.