Youtube notification bug driving me crazy

maxvons

Hi. I'm experiencing an issue with my youtube notifications. When I click on the notification bell it doesn't show any text. So all I see is thumbnails and the avatar of the uploader. Also when it was uploaded, but not the video title. I have included a screenshot of what it looks like here

I am using the newest version of Chrome. This is not an issue in Safari and also not an issue in Chrome BEFORE i log into my user account in Chrome. If I just log into YouTube without logging into Chrome, it shows the normal notifications. But as soon as I log into Chrome, the text disappears like in the screenshot. 

I have tried restarting and reinstalling chrome. Deleting all cookies and cache. Deleting my browser history etc. Disabling all extensions and resetting the settings. Not sure what to do at this point. 

Any help would be much appreciated

Case: Fractal Design R4  Motherboard: Asus Z87-Plus  Processor: Intel i7 4770K  GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X  RAM: Corsair Vengenace Pro 16GB  PSU: Be Quiet Dark Power Pro 10 750W  SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB   Monitor(s): LG 24GM77  Keyboard: Logitech G410  Mouse: Zowie EC1-A  Mousepad: Puretrak Talent White Ed.  Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud II

1 minute ago, cj09beira said:

maybe the text is the same color as the background?

The issue is still there when I switch to the normal light theme, so I don't think so 

Case: Fractal Design R4  Motherboard: Asus Z87-Plus  Processor: Intel i7 4770K  GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X  RAM: Corsair Vengenace Pro 16GB  PSU: Be Quiet Dark Power Pro 10 750W  SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB   Monitor(s): LG 24GM77  Keyboard: Logitech G410  Mouse: Zowie EC1-A  Mousepad: Puretrak Talent White Ed.  Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud II

31 minutes ago, maxvons said:

The issue is still there when I switch to the normal light theme, so I don't think so 

i think the adpocalypse is evolving then, its now the youtube apocalypse :( 

49 minutes ago, cj09beira said:

i think the adpocalypse is evolving then, its now the youtube apocalypse :( 

No kidding