Games are blurry in fullscreen mode

So I've just realized once hopping back into Battlefield 1 and Rainbow six siege, that both these games are blurry in full screen mode, however they are perfectly sharp in borderless mode. I cant seem to fix the problem. I am running a gtx 1070 with i5 7600k with 16gb of ram. 

Ive tried going into the Nvidia control panel to adjust colour and size options but nothing appears to work. I would like to pay full screen not borderless.

1 hour ago, __Jpike said:

So I've just realized once hopping back into Battlefield 1 and Rainbow six siege, that both these games are blurry in full screen mode, however they are perfectly sharp in borderless mode. I cant seem to fix the problem. I am running a gtx 1070 with i5 7600k with 16gb of ram. 

Ive tried going into the Nvidia control panel to adjust colour and size options but nothing appears to work. I would like to pay full screen not borderless.

Make sure the game resolution is set to your monitor's native resolution when in fullscreen mode.

22 hours ago, Glenwing said:

Make sure the game resolution is set to your monitor's native resolution when in fullscreen mode.

Yup it is set at 1080p on the monitor and in game

So I seemed to fix it by changing it in game from 1920x1080p 59.94 Hz to 1080p 50 hz.

I have no clue why that fixed the problem