Prime b350 plus vs strix b350 F vs MSI B350 Tomahawk

ashu1106

Best in terms of quality/aesthetics the Strix.

Best for the $ is probably the prime.

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter

Prime B350 Plus is good even for a 6 core, so i'd recommend it. 

Strix is just polished prime.

Tomahawk is pretty meh

Don't buy Apple M1 computers with 8GB of RAM

14 minutes ago, ashu1106 said:

Which one of these is best bang for buck Mobo. 

What are the full specs of your system?

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

8 minutes ago, STRMfrmXMN said:

What are the full specs of your system?

Getting a 1600. Gtx 1050ti ( will upgrade to something better next year.) 8 gb ram. Cx450psu 

10 minutes ago, ashu1106 said:

Getting a 1600. Gtx 1050ti ( will upgrade to something better next year.) 8 gb ram. Cx450psu 

The Asus options have better VRMs so they'd be better if you wanted to overclock. Running the 1600 at stock would be completely fine on any of these boards.

I have the Strix and it's a great board. I wouldn't go crazy overclocking (@dave_kand I have a good-size PM about the VRMs on my board, the disappointing VCore VRM heatsink) like I tried to do with my 1700X but it can handle a bit of an OC on the 1600 if you ever feel up to it.

The Tomahawk is just "bleh" and I would personally only pair it with the quad-core AM4 chips.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

9 minutes ago, STRMfrmXMN said:

The Asus options have better VRMs so they'd be better if you wanted to overclock. Running the 1600 at stock would be completely fine on any of these boards.

I have the Strix and it's a great board. I wouldn't go crazy overclocking (@dave_kand I have a good-size PM about the VRMs on my board, the disappointing VCore VRM heatsink) like I tried to do with my 1700X but it can handle a bit of an OC on the 1600 if you ever feel up to it.

The Tomahawk is just "bleh" and I would personally only pair it with the quad-core AM4 chips.

Thanks bro