Anyone have any issues with Tunnel Bear

ZTech

A few months ago I figured I'd give tunnel bear a try since I was searching for a vpn so I signed up for a month but I quickly realized that it was way to basic of a vpn and I needed a few more features.  Anyway I cancelled before even activating anything and figured I could get a refund quickly........ well after sending 3 emails over 2 months I have never gotten an answer.

Now yesterday I noticed an email from tunnel bear and got excited, come to find out my credit card info is outdated and they want me to update it......How id's this even possible???? I cancelled my sub!!! 

I'm pretty fed up with this company, looking to see if anyone has any direct contact with a nobody there so i can get this resolved. 

Thanks for any help!!

Intel 2500K @ 5GHz,Corsair H100i, MSI Z68 GD65, GTX 970 STRIX, 16GB G Skill Sniper, Seasonic X750, 250 GB Samsung 840pro SSDs in Raid 0, Corsair 650D.

54 minutes ago, ZTech said:

A few months ago I figured I'd give tunnel bear a try since I was searching for a vpn so I signed up for a month but I quickly realized that it was way to basic of a vpn and I needed a few more features.  Anyway I cancelled before even activating anything and figured I could get a refund quickly........ well after sending 3 emails over 2 months I have never gotten an answer.

Now yesterday I noticed an email from tunnel bear and got excited, come to find out my credit card info is outdated and they want me to update it......How id's this even possible???? I cancelled my sub!!! 

I'm pretty fed up with this company, looking to see if anyone has any direct contact with a nobody there so i can get this resolved. 

Thanks for any help!!

Calling companies out on Twitter is a quick way to ensure that you'll get a response. Make sure to @ them to get the best possible response

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

good call, this would be my last resort though, I avoid all social media as much as possible so I would have to set up a twitter account.

Intel 2500K @ 5GHz,Corsair H100i, MSI Z68 GD65, GTX 970 STRIX, 16GB G Skill Sniper, Seasonic X750, 250 GB Samsung 840pro SSDs in Raid 0, Corsair 650D.

I personally use Air VPN  Link below. I have used them for about three years now and they are AWESOME!! They always answer you back with questions and know what they are talking about. They support all platforms and do not keep logs! They even take bitcoin as payment. They dont have speed limits and you can use p2p. They dont block anything at all and use great encryption! Please take a look at the home page and see what they have to offer. And they are cheap. You can try them out for 3 days for just a buck. They have tons of servers all over the world and you can switch as much as you like at any time. My pay my ISP  for 200 mbps down and 20 mbps up and I get all that even with the VPN on. 

3 minutes ago, madhatter05 said:

I personally use Air VPN  Link below. I have used them for about three years now and they are AWESOME!! They always answer you back with questions and know what they are talking about. They support all platforms and do not keep logs! They even take bitcoin as payment. They dont have speed limits and you can use p2p. They dont block anything at all and use great encryption! Please take a look at the home page and see what they have to offer. And they are cheap. You can try them out for 3 days for just a buck. They have tons of servers all over the world and you can switch as much as you like at any time. My pay my ISP  for 200 mbps down and 20 mbps up and I get all that even with the VPN on. 

Side note they offer more than tunnel bear from all that I have read up on them. And Air VPN supports Linux and all other major OS. They also support DD-WRT, Tomato, Asus WRT, pfsence, and TOR. And to much more to list here. I just ordered a ASUS router that supports the AsusWRT so that my entire house with all devices will use the VPN. That way they dont use up my 3 connections at one time.  Plus the bonus that that router is way better than the one the ISP gave me. I hope this help you. Let me know if you have any questions.