Need recommendations: camcorder with clean hdmi output while using AC power

I'm hoping to create a livestream multicam rig using either the new ATEM Television Studio HD or a series of decklink recorders. Can someone recommend the best budget options for camcorders which can give Clean HDMI (or SDI) output while being plugged in to AC Power? If there are DSLR or Mirrorless (or even POS) cameras that will do this effectively, I'm willing to consider this, too. 4k unnecessary as most of our livestreams will be broadcast in 720p and our post-produced content will be 1080p.

Thanks in advance.

46 minutes ago, Djnelson486 said:

I'm hoping to create a livestream multicam rig using either the new ATEM Television Studio HD or a series of decklink recorders. Can someone recommend the best budget options for camcorders which can give Clean HDMI (or SDI) output while being plugged in to AC Power? If there are DSLR or Mirrorless (or even POS) cameras that will do this effectively, I'm willing to consider this, too. 4k unnecessary as most of our livestreams will be broadcast in 720p and our post-produced content will be 1080p.

Thanks in advance.

Black magic micro cameras?  A lot of dslrs these days provide clean hdmi output, you just have to buy ac adapters separately.

That is not dead which can eternal lie.  And with strange aeons even death may die. - The Call of Cthulhu

A university is not a "safe space". If you need a safe space, leave, go home, hug your teddy & suck your thumb until ready for university.  - Richard Dawkins