What you do to past time At work/school

Eduard the weeb

Leap Day

Night Fury 2.0:

Spoiler

Intel Core i5-6500 / Cryorig H7 / Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H / Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB DDR4 @ 2133MHz / EVGA GTX 1070 SC / Fractal Design Define R5 / Adata SP550 240GB / WD Blue 500GB / WD Blue 1TB / EVGA 750GQ 

Daily Drivers:

Spoiler

Google Pixel XL 128GB / Jaybird Bluebuds X3 / Logitech MX Master / Sennheiser HD 598 / 

For me, there isn't really anything you can do other than knuckle down and get work done.

Besides, I've always found that to be the best method of passing time.

While there are long pauses in lectures I like to draw dragons in the columns of my paper notes. Actually helps keep me focused. 

CPU: i7 9700K GPU: MSI RTX 2080 SUPER VENTUS Motherboard: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4 RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG GAMMIX D10 3000MHz Storage: ADATA SU630 480GB + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe 1TB + WD Blue 1TB PSU: HighPower 80+ Gold 650W Case: Slate MR Mirror Finish OS: Windows 11 Pro Monitor: Dell S2716DGR 27" Mouse: Logitech G300s Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Cherry MX Brown Speakers: Bose Companion 2 Series III Headset: HyperX Cloud Alpha Microphone: Razer Seiren X

7 hours ago, Urishima said:

Who do I have to suck off to get that as a title?

No, no. It's the opposite. You gotta stop sucking everyone off.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X            | Cooler: Deepcool AK400      | Motherboard: B550 Elite AX V2  | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB  |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB   | GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Ti        | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)    | PSU: EVGA 650W G2             |

All I'm learning is that some membera are soooo slooooooooow that they never run out of work.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

15 hours ago, WhiteJaguar77 said:

While there are long pauses in lectures I like to draw dragons in the columns of my paper notes. Actually helps keep me focused. 

Similar. 

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

For a reply please quote or  @Eduard the weeb me :D

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing

I am the boss so I never get down time at work, when I worked for Geek Squad and the bench was empty and the store was dead I'd browse the Geek Squad Forums because it was technically part of my scope of work and could not get in trouble for it, due to cleint data privacy issues cell phones or any data storage device was banned from my work area, although client devices,and items returned for testing were exempt form this rule.  So occasionally a returned game console and alike may need "extended testing" to make the slow days go by faster.  My other jobs were fast paced factory jobs (Fujitsu and Scennaca Data, Acer) so even working in the programming or IT departments was demanding and down time was lunch.