Need help and advise to solve the problem

Rionaldo

Hi guys i got a problem after resetting my pc it says something went wrong and there is a tab i have to choose i have chise try again and skip but nothings happen just keep going back to this page.

please need some advisee

Thank you verymuch i really need a help

image.jpg

Most accurate title ever!

I was mentally prepared to ask you what went wrong, but you weren't shitting when you said "Something went wrong."

Why not hit skip, completely shut down and then try again?

3 minutes ago, done12many2 said:

I was mentally prepared to ask you what went wrong, but you weren't shitting when you said "Something went wrong."

Yea, do a complete restart and if you have to do a hot reboot, press the power switch to turn it off.  If need be, might have to hold the button in until it shuts off.  After it shuts off, give it 30 seconds before hitting the power button again to turn it on.

34 minutes ago, done12many2 said:

I have tried to skip but it keep getting me back to the same page again. 

30 minutes ago, kb5zue said:

Yea, do a complete restart and if you have to do a hot reboot, press the power switch to turn it off.  If need be, might have to hold the button in until it shuts off.  After it shuts off, give it 30 seconds before hitting the power button again to turn it on.

I did restart the pc and it keeps like that. And i tried to push shift during the startup and i am able to get in but it is in defaultuser0. I cannot login because i have mo idea for the password.

1 minute ago, Rionaldo said:

I did restart the pc and it keeps like that. And i tried to push shift during the startup and i am able to get in but it is in defaultuser0. I cannot login because i have mo idea for the password.

gonna have to think for a bit.  gotta go measure the refridgerator, time to get a new one.  be back later.

7 minutes ago, kb5zue said:

gonna have to think for a bit.  gotta go measure the refridgerator, time to get a new one.  be back later.

Sure thank you very much for responding i really appreciate it. 

Really need help to get the computer works again so that i could work on my assignment

14 minutes ago, Rionaldo said:

Sure thank you very much for responding i really appreciate it. 

Really need help to get the computer works again so that i could work on my assignment

I just googled the Windows error message something went wrong and here is the answer I got.  Give this a shot and see what happens.  I will continue to monitor your post here so let me know if it works or not.  Glad to help, that's what this forum is all about.

Step 1:

To start Windows 10 in safe mode:

1. Search for Settings from the taskbar and select it from the search results.
  2. Select Update & security and click on Recovery.
  3. Go to Advanced startup and select Restart now.
  4. After your PC restarts to the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot >  Advanced options> Startup Settings >Restart.
  5. After your PC restarts, select a startup setting as Safe Mode with Networking by pressing the corresponding number.

If the issue does not persists in Safe Mode with Networking, then perform a Clean Boot to check if any third party application is causing the issue, as Clean Boot helps in eliminating software conflicts.

Step 2

Put the computer in Clean Boot and check if it helps.

By setting your system in Clean Boot state helps in identifying if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue.

10 minutes ago, kb5zue said:

I just googled the Windows error message something went wrong and here is the answer I got.  Give this a shot and see what happens.  I will continue to monitor your post here so let me know if it works or not.  Glad to help, that's what this forum is all about.

Step 1:

To start Windows 10 in safe mode:

1. Search for Settings from the taskbar and select it from the search results.
  2. Select Update & security and click on Recovery.
  3. Go to Advanced startup and select Restart now.
  4. After your PC restarts to the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot >  Advanced options> Startup Settings >Restart.
  5. After your PC restarts, select a startup setting as Safe Mode with Networking by pressing the corresponding number.

If the issue does not persists in Safe Mode with Networking, then perform a Clean Boot to check if any third party application is causing the issue, as Clean Boot helps in eliminating software conflicts.

Step 2

Put the computer in Clean Boot and check if it helps.

By setting your system in Clean Boot state helps in identifying if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue.

I am not sure now when i restart the computer. It start to diagnosing th pc but it couldn’t repair should i clik advance option?

and i am sorry i am really new to computer and really big thans to you for keep helping me.

3 minutes ago, Rionaldo said:

I am not sure now when i restart the computer. It start to diagnosing th pc but it couldn’t repair should i clik advance option?

and i am sorry i am really new to computer and really big thans to you for keep helping me.

No problem, glad to help.  Yea, go ahead and click the advanced option and see what happens.  At this point, we ain't got nothin to lose.

Right now after restarting it comes like this everytime aftaer restart.

what should i do ? 

image.jpg

And when i try to reset the pc again it wont.

thank you verymuch

image.jpg

Hi guys i Have a problem with my pc at the automatic repair could not repait my pc.

here is the picture.

thank you guyss!!

image.jpg

What took place that you needed to perform a repair?

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

12 minutes ago, SansVarnic said:

I dont know i was trying to reset my pc but after resetting it showed up as the picture. I could not even get in to the windows when i turn on the pc it automatically diagnosing the pc.

48 minutes ago, Rionaldo said:

And when i try to reset the pc again it wont.

thank you verymuch

image.jpg

Man, that's a real bummer.  Something is really screwy and unfortunately at this point the only thing I can think of is to do a reinstall of Windows.  Bummer, it won't let you do anything.  Is there any chance that you can access another machine and get a copy of the Windows Media Creation Tool?  I would recommend at least an 8gig flashdrive although the website says 4 but I still use an 8 because everytime Microsoft sends out an update to the operating system they are supposed to update the Media Creation Tool also.  Just depends on who is manning the switchboard at the time.

So, try to get ahold of the Windows Media Creation Tool, then after you do, put the flashdrive into the machine here with the problem and do a complete fresh and clean install of Windows 10.  Just go over the guide at Microsoft about how to use the Tool but if you have any questions on it, don't hesitate to come back here and ask.  Glad to help and let me know how it goes.  You can get the Tool at the link below.

Good Luck.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/15088/windows-create-installation-media

18 minutes ago, SansVarnic said:

Any help ??

11 minutes ago, Rionaldo said:

I dont know i was trying to reset my pc but after resetting it showed up as the picture. I could not even get in to the windows when i turn on the pc it automatically diagnosing the pc.

Before making a repost, go over the answers you received on the first post.  Get yourself a copy of the Windows Media Creation Tool on an 8gig flashdrive, reboot using the Tool and reinstall Windows.

6 minutes ago, kb5zue said:

Man, that's a real bummer.  Something is really screwy and unfortunately at this point the only thing I can think of is to do a reinstall of Windows.  Bummer, it won't let you do anything.  Is there any chance that you can access another machine and get a copy of the Windows Media Creation Tool?  I would recommend at least an 8gig flashdrive although the website says 4 but I still use an 8 because everytime Microsoft sends out an update to the operating system they are supposed to update the Media Creation Tool also.  Just depends on who is manning the switchboard at the time.

So, try to get ahold of the Windows Media Creation Tool, then after you do, put the flashdrive into the machine here with the problem and do a complete fresh and clean install of Windows 10.  Just go over the guide at Microsoft about how to use the Tool but if you have any questions on it, don't hesitate to come back here and ask.  Glad to help and let me know how it goes.  You can get the Tool at the link below.

Good Luck.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/15088/windows-create-installation-media

Hi thank you very much to keep dollowin gup my problem i got my flash drive with windows tool but when i try to install it i am not able to install it here is the picture hope you not tired to help me.

thank you very much. It is so much appreciated

image.jpg

8 minutes ago, kb5zue said:

Good Luck.

Also it says like this

image.jpg

- Topics Merged -

Please do not make multiple threads about the same topic ... 

makes for a confusing conversation. :| 

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

20 minutes ago, SansVarnic said:

- Topics Merged -

Please do not make multiple threads about the same topic ... 

makes for a confusing conversation. :| 

@Rionaldo

Okay, what you need to do is delete all those partitions, repartition the drive and then after you repartition, format the drive using the NTFS format.  Once that is done, the install process should continue.

1 minute ago, kb5zue said:

Okay, what you need to do is delete all those partitions, repartition the drive and then after you repartition, format the drive using the NTFS format.  Once that is done, the install process should continue.

It's late, time for a bowl of ice cream, back in a few.

1 minute ago, kb5zue said:

I did and it is solve THANK YOU VERY MUCH for getting everything work againn. Is the system able to give something like reputation or like ?? 

Thank youu !!!

2 minutes ago, kb5zue said:

Why are you quoting me?

Fixed that for you ....

Spoiler

CHRISTIAN MEMBER