Good secondhand monitor

Hi I'm looking for a secondhand monitor on a budget of 25 euro's. Preferably the monitor has atleast the following specs:

- 21,5 inch 

- 1600 x 900 resolution minimal and preferably 1080p

- response time 15 ms maximal

- refresh rate minimal 50 Hz

- no speakers

Does anyone have any suggestions for a brand or model?

If you can find a Samsung S24D300, that's a pretty good monitor(height and tilt can't be adjusted though). Although I'm not sure how much those go for used..

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

2 minutes ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

If you can find a Samsung S24D300, that's a pretty good monitor(height and tilt can't be adjusted though). Although I'm not sure how much those go for used..

In Holland they go for about 80 euro's secondhand and for that price I'd rather buy a new monitor.

When you are shopping used it can be hard to stick to a specific brand because the supply in the used market is always changing.  I would recommend not putting to much care into the brand and instead just try to find the best deal in your area.  Use sites and apps like craigslist, letgo, and Facebook groups so you can test the monitor and get an in person experience before buying to make sure it meets your needs.  If you cant find anything, eBay.

Try to find something local. Do the usual ebay, craigslist and whatever are your local equivalents. But it can also be a good idea to ask local business and schools if they have any old monitors that are decent. If you ask enough, you may get a call back.

Just now, SirMonti said:

When you are shopping used it can be hard to stick to a specific brand because the supply in the used market is always changing.  I would recommend not putting to much care into the brand and instead just try to find the best deal in your area.  Use sites and apps like craigslist, letgo, and Facebook groups so you can test the monitor and get an in person experience before buying to make sure it meets your needs.  If you cant find anything, eBay.

I don't think craigslist is a thing in Holland. But I've been trying without any luck.