PC CRASH - Anti surge problem or PSU problem.

Hello, I've been having a lot of issues with my PC lately, I overclocked my i5 4690k on a Z97-p, it has a 750w cooler master PSU and a 1080 strix GPU. I removed the overclock since it was the only thing I could think of that would make it crash, but it still crashes even when I set everything on default, nothing seems to work I even tried to reset the motherboard plus updating the version of the bios but nothing works. The crash happens about the time Windows boots up, if I'm lucky I will be able to stay on it for at least 30 min before it goes down again. This is really frustrating can anyone help me? 

17 minutes ago, Foelsgaard said:

Hello, I've been having a lot of issues with my PC lately, I overclocked my i5 4690k on a Z97-p, it has a 750w cooler master PSU and a 1080 strix GPU. I removed the overclock since it was the only thing I could think of that would make it crash, but it still crashes even when I set everything on default, nothing seems to work I even tried to reset the motherboard plus updating the version of the bios but nothing works. The crash happens about the time Windows boots up, if I'm lucky I will be able to stay on it for at least 30 min before it goes down again. This is really frustrating can anyone help me? 

Do you have BSOD codes?

CPU: Intel Core i7 8700  

GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070

MOBO: ASUS Z370-F STRIX  

RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 2133MHz

2 hours ago, Foelsgaard said:

no it just crashes with now warnings

like it will shutdown immediately? 

if yes try replacing your PSU if you have any spare or if you could borrow from a friend.