Please help guys

Grigor

when i try to boot from usb to instal windows 10 it auto start FreeDOS.. what to do. ?

Just now, stefanDB said:

are you sure you have the right file on that USB?

yeah the iso file.. 

Just now, Grigor said:

yeah the iso file.. 

Dragging an ISO to a USB flash drive doesn't make it bootable.

I'm assuming you used Rufus to create the installer?

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

1 minute ago, Grigor said:

yeah the iso file.. 

Do you also have freeDOS on that flash drive?

Desktop: i9 11900k, 32GB DDR4, 4060 Ti 8GB 🙂

its only windows iso file there.. maybe if he have that i dont know..

you need to use the Media Creator tool to make the USB bootable to install windows. If you are just putting an iso file on the drive it's not going to install. 

Current System: MoonLightRyzen

CPU: Ryzen 7 1700x @ 3.9ghz  Board: Asus ROG C6H  Ram: G.Skill TridentZ 32gb 3000mhz  Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic

GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1070 OC in SLI M.2: Samsung 960 Evo 250gb SSD: Samsung 850 Pro 512gb x2 HDD: Seagate Barracuda 3TB and 2TB

PSU: Corsair RM850x White  Cooler: XSPC/Phanteks Custom Loop 

Backup System: RedDragonV3.0

FX-8350 @ 4.7ghz, Asus TUF Sabertooth 990fx r3.0, MSI GTX 1060 6gb Gaming X, Crucial Balistix Tracer 32gb, M.2 Samsung 960 Evo 250,

Seagate Firecudda 2tb, Seagate Barracuda 2tb, NZXT S340 Elite White, Kraken X62, Corsair RM750x, Hue+

1 minute ago, Santo22 said:

you need to use the Media Creator tool to make the USB bootable to install windows. If you are just putting an iso file on the drive it's not going to install. 

ofc i do that lol

1 minute ago, BloodyWaters said:

You have to make it a boot device. Just putting the iso file doesn’t do anything. 

guys i do that im not so dumb..

So you did use the media tool and make the usb a bootable drive? Once you have that done all you should do is boot the pc. Just incase, hit delete during post and enter bios. Select boot override and select the UEFI version of the usb drive. This will ensure the proper installation of windows with the recovery partition. 

Current System: MoonLightRyzen

CPU: Ryzen 7 1700x @ 3.9ghz  Board: Asus ROG C6H  Ram: G.Skill TridentZ 32gb 3000mhz  Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic

GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1070 OC in SLI M.2: Samsung 960 Evo 250gb SSD: Samsung 850 Pro 512gb x2 HDD: Seagate Barracuda 3TB and 2TB

PSU: Corsair RM850x White  Cooler: XSPC/Phanteks Custom Loop 

Backup System: RedDragonV3.0

FX-8350 @ 4.7ghz, Asus TUF Sabertooth 990fx r3.0, MSI GTX 1060 6gb Gaming X, Crucial Balistix Tracer 32gb, M.2 Samsung 960 Evo 250,

Seagate Firecudda 2tb, Seagate Barracuda 2tb, NZXT S340 Elite White, Kraken X62, Corsair RM750x, Hue+

1 minute ago, Grigor said:

guys i do that im not so dumb..

You literally said you only put the ISO file there. 

How did you create the bootable installer? In detail please. FreeDOS can't just suddenly get on your flash drive, unless you forgot to select the corect ISO in Rufus, which has Freedos selected as the default installation to write to USB.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

2 minutes ago, NelizMastr said:

You literally said you only put the ISO file there. 

How did you create the bootable installer? In detail please. FreeDOS can't just suddenly get on your flash drive, unless you forgot to select the corect ISO in Rufus, which has Freedos selected as the default installation to write to USB.

You are right i have to select iso here right ? image.png.279b9ee74ade26257a27b2931776dcc4.png

Just now, Grigor said:

You are right i have to select iso here right ? 

Correct.

Just now, NelizMastr said:

Correct.

thanks guys