still no boot

iam2k10

Hello again

So I reset my bios and got a new PSU and the computer still foesnot boot (show bios or windows) it only cranks my fan speeds to 100% and turns so help please

Hello again

So I reset my bios and got a new PSU and the computer still foesnot boot (show bios or windows) it only cranks my fan speeds to 100% and turns so help please

What motherboard?

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

Sorry OK CPU: Intel core 2 q6600 mobo: gigabyte ga-g41mt-s2pt ram: 2 sticks of 2 Gb patriot gskil ram 1 GB Asus oc 7790 and corsair CX 600

Without the 7790 in the system, does the onboard video work?

Can you try the 7790 in another system?

Brob no the CPU I have does not have integrated graphics and no but I tested my old 4850 in my PC and that didn't work either

Any chance you have a speaker attached to the speaker pins on the front panel header, i.e. do you hear any beep codes?

Help anyone?

Remove the memory modules and try to boot, do you get beeps?

Oh shi- no beeps so I'm guessing a broken CPU or mobo?

Can you maybe read debug leds or beep codes? That often helps!

so no beeps so what part may be broken?

Oh shi- no beeps so I'm guessing a broken CPU or mobo?

Might also be that your speakers are not plugged in and turned on.

Might be your motherboard only sends beep codes to the speaker pins on the front panel header - see front panel header section of your motherboard manual.

Might be you are right.

Well this is a moderate board with duo bios backup I think it sends sound to the front panel and I was using headphones solo ..... Help me but I'll go check it at officedepote tomarrow but just in case are there any good amd fx and mobo combos out there?

Usuallly you have to connect a little speaker to the frontpanel connection on the motherboard... modern mobos tend to not have those any more but have a debug led if that one dose not turn on or if no leds turn on and you are save that you connected all the wire correctly i would RMA the mobo.

It is not the speaker conntector on the front panel of the case but rater a little tiny speaker that plugs into the pins that are next to the pins where you plug the power button in!

Usuallly you have to connect a little speaker to the frontpanel connection on the motherboard... modern mobos tend to not have those any more but have a debug led if that one dose not turn on or if no leds turn on and you are save that you connected all the wire correctly i would RMA the mobo.

It is not the speaker conntector on the front panel of the case but rater a little tiny speaker that plugs into the pins that are next to the pins where you plug the power button in!

OK but I don't have a speaker for that also I see that there is a exclamation mark at the end of you post I'm am sorry if I have offended you.

OK but I don't have a speaker for that also I see that there is a exclamation mark at the end of you post I'm am sorry if I have offended you.

FYI, if your motherboard doesn't support beep codes being sent to sound system and your case doesn't have a small speaker that plugs into the motherboards front panel header you can always get something like http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16812201032. But at this point I believe you've decided to take the board in to be checked, so wait and see what they say.

OK I'll have it checked out tomorrow hopefully I have to just replace the ram and not replace my mono and cpu

Do you have a multimeter lying around, or possibly a singular LED? 

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

No didnt mean that exclamation mark was a mistake but if you dont have the speaker you might want to maybe get one or borrow one from a friend because its really the only way of figuring this issue out. Or you just try rma the cpu ;)

OK I got it checked the PC out the person said it could be the ram but I should find another store to check it because they had no extra ram sticks to test the theory

No didnt mean that exclamation mark was a mistake but if you dont have the speaker you might want to maybe get one or borrow one from a friend because its really the only way of figuring this issue out. Or you just try rma the cpu ;)

OK thanks for the suggestion but I'm trying to save as much money as I can just in case if I need new ram

• 3 weeks later...

Ok so after all this trouble shooting I still can't get it to boot I got a new gpu, psu, and ram and still get a blank screen saying no signal help I'm desprate

Ok so after all this trouble shooting I still can't get it to boot I got a new gpu, psu, and ram and still get a blank screen saying no signal help I'm desprate

Your motherboard has integrated graphics on the North Bridge. You will need an S-VGA cable or appropriate converter. Pull the GPU, plug the monitor into the S-VGA port on the motherboard i/o panel, enable the on-board graphics in the BIOS and hopefully you'll see something on the montior.