Sub 400€ monitor

Senenter

Hya!

I am in need of a new monitor, very badly. There are a few things i am looking for: 2560x1440 resolution, IPS, low input lag, build quality simmilar to a Dell ultrasharp (Pivot, height adjust, etc).

I currently have a Dell U2518D but it’s input lag is just a bit too much for me. My point of reference is my old LG 23MP65 (Also a IPS panel with 5ms response time) which was just perfect for me in terms of input lag, but the Dell has just the slightest bit more input lag than i a comfortable with.

thanks in advance for any tips!

Just now, SCGazelle said:

he wanted an IPS monitor...

oops didn't see that

I bet you don't want to get another Dell monitor, but take a look at the U2715H. It meets all your checkboxes and its input lag is pretty minimal. It's not up there with the top gaming monitors, but its respectable and I doubt you'll have a problem with it. Check it out in person if you can. But if you aren't interested in another Dell, here's a list of other 1440p IPS monitors under 400:

https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/products/monitor/overall-list/#r=256001440&p=1&X=0,40000

I'm not a fan of any of the the other brands beside BenQ but the GW2765HT has like 10ms of extra input lag than the Dell iirc