(US) Tempered Glass Case 50$

SlipperyPete

DIYPC case for 50$ down from 100$. Looks decent (IMO) and has a full tempered glass side panel. comes in 3 different colors.

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?item=N82E16811353127

11-353-127-V11.jpg11-353-126-V01.jpg11-353-128-V01.jpg11-353-127-V16.jpg

Main Rig | Personal Build | Windows 10 | R7 2700x 3.7~4.3ghz | ASUS ROG Strix B450-I | 16gb DDR4 3200mhz | GTX 1080 FE | Coolermaster Elite 130 | Corsair H60 | WD Blue SN500 500GB NVMe SSD + 1tb WD Green HDD + 1tb WD Blue HDD

Laptop | HP m6-w102dx | Windows 10 | i7-5500u 2.4~3.0ghz | 8gb DDR3L | GT 930m 2gb| 120gb Sandisk SSD

Phone | Pixel 3 | Verizon | 64gb

that looks cheesy AF. like i might buy one for a system id sell off, but thats about it

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

Just now, Bananasplit_00 said:

that looks cheesy AF. like i might buy one for a system id sell off, but thats about it

i agree but for someone who wants tempered glass on a budget its alright

Main Rig | Personal Build | Windows 10 | R7 2700x 3.7~4.3ghz | ASUS ROG Strix B450-I | 16gb DDR4 3200mhz | GTX 1080 FE | Coolermaster Elite 130 | Corsair H60 | WD Blue SN500 500GB NVMe SSD + 1tb WD Green HDD + 1tb WD Blue HDD

Laptop | HP m6-w102dx | Windows 10 | i7-5500u 2.4~3.0ghz | 8gb DDR3L | GT 930m 2gb| 120gb Sandisk SSD

1 minute ago, SlipperyPete said:

i agree but for someone who wants tempered glass on a budget its alright

well im not a fan of TG to begin with, its gotten to a point where its on everything and in almost all cases it looks like shit if you ask me. I greatly prefer the normal Define C over its TG variant or the Meshify just because of the sidepanel. It was really nice in the start but i just dont enjoy the look anymore and id rather just have a clear slab of actylic

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

2 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

well im not a fan of TG to begin with, its gotten to a point where its on everything and in almost all cases it looks like shit if you ask me. I greatly prefer the normal Define C over its TG variant or the Meshify just because of the sidepanel. It was really nice in the start but i just dont enjoy the look anymore and id rather just have a clear slab of actylic

yeah its way overdone. i feel like companies have the "if you dont have TG than you cant sit at the cool kids table" mindset

it is a trend for a reason though...

9 minutes ago, SlipperyPete said:

it is a trend for a reason though...

The case is trying to be trendy with TG and RGB but then you see the optical bays

My life

Just now, Himommies said:

The case is trying to be trendy with TG and RGB but then you see the optical bays

HAHAHAHAHA i didnt even think about that LOL

i kinda like optical bays tho :/ 

3 hours ago, SlipperyPete said:

HAHAHAHAHA i didnt even think about that LOL

i kinda like optical bays tho :/ 

It’s nice to have the option, many times I’ve have to plug in bay for blu ray and not having a slot I just have to have it hang out with my side panel off while I use it :( 

If you want to argue with me, and you probably will please PM me, no need to ruin threads becase you dont like how I am.

Ask me how I made 100k selling illegal narcotics!

Spoiler

and you think im joking, Did a lot of wrong to get my money right.

I look up to Larry Hoover.

Your homies loyal 'til the one time you tell 'em no

6 hours ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

Acrylic scratches too easy. Some cases if you even look at them funny the acrylic scratches. 

Tg is just improved acrylic. So to that I say we need it on every case besides Nas boxes

Fanboys are the worst thing to happen to the tech community World. Chief among them are Apple fanboys. 

I saw this deal on Newegg yesterday... had a $15 MIR as well getting the price to $35. Really not bad even if the case isn't perfect. I almost pulled the trigger but didn't really need another case. 

Current Build - Isenharta
I7-6700k delided and overclocked to 5.0Ghz
Deepcool Captain 240EX AIO liquid cooler
MSI Gaming Pro Carbon Z170 motherboard
Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 2666Mhz RAM
MSI Gaming X GTX 1060 6GB
Samsung 960Evo 250GB M.2 SSD, 840 Evo 1TB SSD, Toshiba P300 2TB 7200 HDD
EVGA 650W GQ PSU