How can I improve my first PC build?

Here is the link to my PC Part Picker list: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/list/Mq6WHN

Do you guys have any suggestions on how I can improve it? I'm planning to buy it on Black Friday, so I can get it for about $1000 AUD. I'm going to be using it for video editing (mostly Sony Vegas) and Photoshop.

You might consider more RAM if it is for video editing. Don't forget a CPU cooler in case you don't have one yet.

CPU AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | Cooler Noctua NH-D15S | MB Asus ROG Strix B550 A-Gaming | RAM 2 x G.Skill Trident Z Royal silver 16 GB @ 3200 MHz CL14 | GPU Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3070 Vision OC 8G

Case Fractal Design Define C TG | SSD(s) Boot: Samsung 970 EVO 250 GBPrograms: Samsung 970 EVO 1 TBData: Samsung 860 EVO 500 GB | PSU Seasonic Focus GX 750W

Screen(s) Main: ViewSonic VX2758-2KP-mhd, Second: Asus PB277Q, Third: LG Flatron E2240T | Keyboard Ducky One (MX Blues) | Mouse Logitech G Pro Gaming

Sound Card: Asus Xonar D2X PCIe, System: Edifier R1280DB | OS Windows 10, 64 Bit

You may want to look into 16GB of RAM for video editing, but you can always see how 8GB goes, then add more if you need to. 

1 minute ago, intelCore said:

You might consider more RAM if it is for video editing. Don't forget a CPU cooler in case you don't have one yet.

Well, the CPU comes with a cooler, so an aftermarket one isn't essential, it's something that could be bought later. 

If your making an editing RIG, you could definately use more RAM. Also, ryzen can be very picky when it comes to ram, so make sure you match the RAM you pick to the motherboards QVL for no guess work and to verify the RAM you choose will actually run at the advertised speeds instead of down clocking to 2133, it happens quite often. I would also advise getting 2x8gb sticks if you end up doing 16 gigs, or 1x8gb stick if you choose not to. Keeping open more ram slots will allow you to add more you the system later, where if you put in all 4gb sticks, your locked at a maximum of 16gb total ever without changing all the ram out. Just a suggestion for future upgrades =P

Also the 1600 stock cooler can run it at good temps even with a bit of OC'ing so you should be fine without an aftermarket, but if your planning on going towards the 3.8-4.0 range, see what your temps are like and then decide if you need a new cooler.

On 10/28/2017 at 11:27 PM, Trulop said:

If your making an editing RIG, you could definately use more RAM. Also, ryzen can be very picky when it comes to ram, so make sure you match the RAM you pick to the motherboards QVL for no guess work and to verify the RAM you choose will actually run at the advertised speeds instead of down clocking to 2133, it happens quite often. I would also advise getting 2x8gb sticks if you end up doing 16 gigs, or 1x8gb stick if you choose not to. Keeping open more ram slots will allow you to add more you the system later, where if you put in all 4gb sticks, your locked at a maximum of 16gb total ever without changing all the ram out. Just a suggestion for future upgrades =P

Also the 1600 stock cooler can run it at good temps even with a bit of OC'ing so you should be fine without an aftermarket, but if your planning on going towards the 3.8-4.0 range, see what your temps are like and then decide if you need a new cooler.

Thanks, I'll look into going for 1 x 8 so I can upgrade later on, I saw a video on YouTube that said 2 x 4 would be better since Ryzen performs better.