A liquid cooling system for Cuba hot temperatures

Hi guys, I´m from Cuba and wanna buy an Enermax LiqMax II for my i3 7100. OK, I know this cpu isn´t overclock ready, but here, in Cuba, the ambient temperature is above 30 degrees Celsius almost every in the m***f**** year. So, is buying this system a good idea???even when my bedroom´s temperature reaches 32-37 degrees Celsius???

thanks a lot, and excuse my poor english.

P.S: I don´t have an AC system, i can´t afford it. I live literaterally in f***** hot hell

Keep in mind of the following:

• Your hardware can only cool as low as the ambient air temperature unless you use an active cooling system. Something like phase change or Peltier cooling. So you're not going to see temperatures lower than 30C or at worst as you mentioned, 37C.
  • Water cooling doesn't cool your hardware any better than air cooling so to speak. It just takes longer for the temperatures to reach their stability point. Meaning if you work the computer long enough, it'll eventually get to say 75C. On the flipside, once you're done with the task, it'll take longer get back to an idle temperature.

If you're not thermal throttling, I'd say you're fine. And if you are thermal throttling, start with a better air cooler first.

OK, thanks a lot, but sometimes the CPU and GPU (mostly GPU) reaches 70 degrees celsius, it´s that an stable temperature. This happened while playing... i don´t remember if playing GTA V in very high settings

Just now, jose-eduardo said:

@M.Yurizaki Thanks a lot, how can I test my rig for thermal throttling??? is there an app??

You can use HWMonitor to check the system temperatures while you do your things. Also the CPU and GPU reaching 70C is fine. It's when either starts creeping past 85C that it becomes a problem. Or either starts to thermal throttle.